• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

VISA Bulletin for October 2015

Nepal continues to limit, but Asia's movement looks slow.

Predictable (and I mentioned that in my blog post from the last VB). The first VB was artificially high and Asia/Nepal in particular will be using most of the interview slots on backlog cases.

Predictable (and I mentioned that in my blog post from the last VB). The first VB was artificially high and Asia/Nepal in particular will be using most of the interview slots on backlog cases.
Yes hopefully we will see some good movement in next month (at least 500) for asia

What a surprise, i have EU18xxx still haven't submitted ds 260 online... am i late?

Last edited by a moderator:
What a surprise, i have EU18xxx still haven't submitted ds 260 online... am i late?

You're not too late, you probably wouldn't be getting an interview in the month your CN becomes current though.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you submitted the DS260 form?

You're not too late, you probably wouldn't be getting an interview in the month your CN becomes current though.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you submitted the DS260 form?

Main reason is that I struggle to find affidavit of support, i didn't want to leave forms empty. Is it bad idea if i leave the paragraph blank until i find someone?

Btw is DS 260 form filled for every person separately or just the winner? I have a wife and a little toddler.

Main reason is that I struggle to find affidavit of support, i didn't want to leave forms empty. Is it bad idea if i leave the paragraph blank until i find someone?

Btw is DS 260 form filled for every person separately or just the winner? I have a wife and a little toddler.

An affidavit of support isn't required in order to submit the DS260 form. You most definitely can submit the form while you later on find ways of solving your affidavit issue. And yes, the main selectee and all derivatives who desire to be issued with a visa must each submit the DS260 form.

An affidavit of support isn't required in order to submit the DS260 form. You most definitely can submit the form while you later on find ways of solving your affidavit issue. And yes, the main selectee and all derivatives who desire to be issued with a visa must each submit the DS260 form.

Thanks @Sm1smom for the answer. I guess my carelessness with cost me and have to face the consequences.

Last edited:
I am assuming that no one has received the 2nd nl yet?
Also, are there other fees other than the $330 DV fee? I have read somewhere about a $1,035 fee for biometrics I believe ( I can't remember where). Does that concern every DV lottery winners?
Thank you!!

I am assuming that no one has received the 2nd nl yet?
Also, are there other fees other than the $330 DV fee? I have read somewhere about a $1,035 fee for biometrics I believe ( I can't remember where). Does that concern every DV lottery winners?
Thank you!!

There's no such thing as $1,035 biometric fee. The other fees you'll have to deal with outside of the $330 DV and $165 GC fees are the medical exam fee and whatever it will cost you to get your documents together.

There's no such thing as $1,035 biometric fee. The other fees you'll have to deal with outside of the $330 DV and $165 GC fees are the medical exam fee and whatever it will cost you to get your documents together.
Oh good. Thank you!

So all regions get their 2nd NL at exactly the same time? Interesting!

Yeah - it takes a few hours - and sometimes they even spread it over a couple of days - but essentially yes - we start hearing the "I got my 2NL" comments all around the world at the same time.