• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

hello, photos for medicals and interview do not have to have any stamp with data and place they were taken, right? US passport photos?thanks

Hi every body,
Maybee my questions will be very simple, but I am new in this forum and sorry for that in advance.
My wife's number is 357xx and we are in current for August. When approximate she will receive the confirmation email, interview invitation and for which dates the interview will be scheduled?
Thanks for answer.

Hi every body,
Maybee my questions will be very simple, but I am new in this forum and sorry for that in advance.
My wife's number is 357xx and we are in current for August. When approximate she will receive the confirmation email, interview invitation and for which dates the interview will be scheduled?
Thanks for answer.

The 2NLs (interview appointments) will be sent out at some time in the next week or so. The interviews will be in August.

Hi every body,
Thanks for answer.

Interview email notifications should start going out any time from Monday. You will find out the exact date of the interview when you get the interview letter.

Sorry to be awkward.
Could anyone send a link to the 'prepare documents/preparing for interview' page on the official immigration website. I would like to review the required documents again and cant seem to locate the webpage.
Thank you
Annanz

maybe they cannot send 2NL or update the 1NL with the 2NL letters if the technical issues are still on...more than 2weeks of issues...

they have so many problems with their visas systems, they should just give visas with no interviews ... just print and send