• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

ok thank you..also
Some embassies allow KCC direct access to their booking system, other embassies allocate blocks of time that wil be for DV interviews and KCC fill those slots, asking for more slots if needed. Either way, there is a capacity understanding which generally works well - but occasionally embassies contact selectees to reschedule after the original appointment has been made.
ok, thank you ..these technical things are now requiring 100 computer experts to work for so long ....it seems quite an issue.

No, your info is not correct. I applied to state university after 10 years without preparation. in other Soviet Republics it was the same. it seems you are younger this is why you do not know.
Education former of Ukraine since 1991 has been lost and is in poor condition. The history of the Soviet past there removed. Therefore, modern students do not know this. I am not surprised why this country is split.

Education former of Ukraine since 1991 has been lost and is in poor condition. The history of the Soviet past there removed. Therefore, modern students do not know this. I am not surprised why this country is split.

LOL :) Lovely Russian patriot :)))) I am much older than the guys born in 1991 and I am not from Ukraine. 2 logical mistakes in one simple sentence, Sloner. I hope your predictions are as accurate and reliable :)

I m worried..I just found I have interview date on 5th August ( have not asked the time)..I looked in London, people get on AP when they interviewed onWednesday....I guess I cannot change the date right?

I m worried..I just found I have interview date on 5th August ( have not asked the time)..I looked in London, people get on AP when they interviewed onWednesday....I guess I cannot change the date right?
actually I looked wrong ..1 people was put on AP on a Wed, 3 people were on AP on Tue , 1 refused on Wed, and 1 refused on Mon

actually I looked wrong ..1 people was put on AP on a Wed, 3 people were on AP on Tue , 1 refused on Wed, and 1 refused on Mon

I missed your earlier post. Were you trying to say that the day of the interview increases chance of being put on AP?

This is the very definition of overthinking this thing. Please stop.

Yes, it's unavoidable being put on AP if you are scheduled for Wednesdays.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

For sheez! This is definitely the height of paranoia!! Honestly speaking, you might just end up hurting your case by overlooking something that actually needs to be done when you're so focused and stressed out by none issues.