Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAPALabor said:
That data is too old.....there is no way to know what philly DOL is doing. Dont waste time on that site...

you can check the 215 number to check if your app is received by philly. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to show up on their phone system...

I thought the data should be accurate for VA state labor at least. Do you think that even the VA data is not accurate ? or maybe they have received applications but have not updated the info on the site?

VAPALabor said:
That data is too old.....there is no way to know what philly DOL is doing. Dont waste time on that site...

you can check the 215 number to check if your app is received by philly. It takes 2 to 3 weeks to show up on their phone system...

Yes, i agree to this. The data is way too old and doesnt even reflect the changes, which i beleive is for months and months.

Urgent Help needed please...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. This new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can sponsor my H1 & GC as well. If you know any reliable company please PM or send me a email at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

Urgent - Please Help

Hi Guys,

I am in a difficult situation. My 7th year extension is expiring on Oct 15th, and my current LC application is having some critical problem. My company is willing to file brand new LC application, but I don't know if I can get H1B extension on the basis of new application.

Thanks

gc212...

your best bet would be to first get hold of an immigration lawyer & clear things up with him.
i dont think a 7th year extension is possible based on a new app, since they need it to be pending for atleast an year before giving u an extension. double check this with the lawyer.
good luck.
-R

I think mvinays LC has moved to Phily so we may want to designate another person to check the status from VEC.

My case has not yet moved to Philly DOL. VEC is waiting for a response from my lawyer. I called my lawyer and found that he has not received the letter from VEC yet. I will keep you posted.

Regarding calling every week, can anyone please step up and take over the responsibility of calling VEC every Friday to check the current dates for RIR and Non-RIR processing? Their phone number is 804-236-2717.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, if its cool with u guys, i shall take the ownership of calling VEC every friday. Please let us know if someone has already taken the owenership cuz we dont have many people to call VEC and be a cause of delay.

Thanks.
-Sachin

Sachin_Stock said:
Hey, if its cool with u guys, i shall take the ownership of calling VEC every friday. Please let us know if someone has already taken the owenership cuz we dont have many people to call VEC and be a cause of delay.

Thanks.
-Sachin
Sachin, Its ok with me. Pls go ahead.

Navin

mvinays said:
My case has not yet moved to Philly DOL. VEC is waiting for a response from my lawyer. I called my lawyer and found that he has not received yet. Will keep you posted.

Regarding calling every week, can anyone please step up and take over the responsibility of calling VEC every Friday to check the current dates for RIR and Non-RIR processing? Their phone number is 804-236-2717.

Thanks!

mvinays,

what's the date your case was filed. mine was 18thApr and when I called SESA, they said it's not yet processed call after 2 weeks. And also my lawyer has not received any documents from them.

Can you please let me know about your details.

Thanks

jackass said:
mvinays,

what's the date your case was filed. mine was 18thApr and when I called SESA, they said it's not yet processed call after 2 weeks. And also my lawyer has not received any documents from them.

Can you please let me know about your details.

Thanks

jackass,
My RIR case was received by VEC on April 24th, 2003. They processed it on Sept 3, 2004 and sent an RFE to my lawyer which he has not received yet.

mvinays said:
jackass,
My RIR case was received by VEC on April 24th, 2003. They processed it on Sept 3, 2004 and sent an RFE to my lawyer which he has not received yet.

Thanks for update mvinays.

The other question is how did you found the details on your application. I called last week and some guy replied me saying it's not yet processed and asked me to check after 2 weeks. Does this happen like this that some cases are left like this.

I called and let my lawyer know about it and he has not yet received anything. Which number did you called and what's the best time of day to expect a good reply from them.

Also please keep us updated with your RFE.

Thanks Again

jackass said:
Thanks for update mvinays.

The other question is how did you found the details on your application. I called last week and some guy replied me saying it's not yet processed and asked me to check after 2 weeks. Does this happen like this that some cases are left like this.

I called and let my lawyer know about it and he has not yet received anything. Which number did you called and what's the best time of day to expect a good reply from them.

Also please keep us updated with your RFE.

Thanks Again

Note that it is quite possible that the guy who answered your call may be right. Many different officers at VEC process different cases for a given data range...(say April 15 to April 28). The guy who answered your call may be right.

If you have your case number and exact receipt date, then they will be able to tell the case status. Also, tell them whether your case is RIR or Non-RIR. There are several guys processing cases at VEC. The guy who answered your call may not be very co-operative. So try calling them again at another time hoping that someone else will answer. Then ask them the status of your case and see what they say.

Best of luck!

Sachin_Stock said:

Thanks.
-Sachin

Go ahead Sachin! Get us all the good news (of the appliations moving fast) :) And yes, could you please make your first call and get us an update

Last edited by a moderator:
i hear ya DCMetro, but i would prefer to call them on fridays. let us all be patient, we all are waiting for pretty much same thing.

mvinays said:
Note that it is quite possible that the guy who answered your call may be right. Many different officers at VEC process different cases for a given data range...(say April 15 to April 28). The guy who answered your call may be right.

If you have your case number and exact receipt date, then they will be able to tell the case status. Also, tell them whether your case is RIR or Non-RIR. There are several guys processing cases at VEC. The guy who answered your call may not be very co-operative. So try calling them again at another time hoping that someone else will answer. Then ask them the status of your case and see what they say.

Best of luck!

mvinays,

On my receipt which I got from SESA while submitting my LC, the phone number is 804-236-2708. Is this different office then your's. On my application it still shows 3751 Nine Mile Road.

I called the above number and the guy told me not yet processed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.