Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCMetro,
I m unable to answer those questions since i m merely getting the dates and not question them. Yes, it does suck that NonRIR moved only two days. However, moving one month fast or slow means little to me since nothing is happenning at Philly side.
-SAchin

Sachin: Oh. Are you getting the info from an automated system or a live person? If live, would it be wrong to ask them the question or are they not as co-operative? Just curious. If you are not confortable to ask them Qs, thats ok as well. I am asking for my information.

dcmetro22042 said:
Sachin: Oh. Are you getting the info from an automated system or a live person? If live, would it be wrong to ask them the question or are they not as co-operative? Just curious. If you are not confortable to ask them Qs, thats ok as well. I am asking for my information.

well...its was a person talking.

non-RIR

dcmetro22042 said:
Sad that Regular LC did not move much at all in the last week (only 2 days) while RIR moved abt a month. Is there a pattern to that or are they assigning equal # of people to both cases?

My understanding is that they have priorities and RIR has higher priority than non-RIR. Sometimes they have 4 persons working on RIR and just one on non-RIR. But we do not have other choice, just to wait. Sorry.

Please visit this site for Philli update........

Sachin_Stock said:
DCMetro,
I m unable to answer those questions since i m merely getting the dates and not question them. Yes, it does suck that NonRIR moved only two days. However, moving one month fast or slow means little to me since nothing is happenning at Philly side.
-SAchin

Please visit the link for Philly update on backlog.....

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_dolbac.html

Can somebody clarify this to us..

Hi Guys,
Just got an email from my brother's attorney saying "Just received letter that his LC was sent to DOL on 09/27/04".

His application is EB3 RIR from Virginia. His application date was 02/21/2003.

Does this means his State Level is cleared or something else.

If somebody can clarify this that will be great.

Thanks
KK

sselva69 said:
kriskish,

Yes, his LC was cleared from Virginia VEC and forwarded to Phily Regional Center for approval.
If he has received only now for Feb 2003 then what does the June 16 RIR mean. I think we call them every Friday and they give a date.

Things are very confusing.

Hi sselva69,
Thanks for the information.

Hi spanneerselvam,
Actually he got query on his application and I think it got cleared. I think the June 16 is correct.

Hope this helps
KK

Hi,
I have received a similar RFE in addition to changes required in the wages. The wages they have mentioned is much more than I am getting. What is your lawyer doing in your case for item 14 in ETA750 A

Rfe

mvinays said:
Thanks for your moral support guys!! I am trying not to worry about this and waiting for prompt co-operation and effective response from my lawyer.

Hi I have a similar RFE in additions to changes required in wages. It seems my wages are less than the prefered wages. What is your lawyer doing for item 14 in ETA 750 A

labor_va said:
Hi I have a similar RFE in additions to changes required in wages. It seems my wages are less than the prefered wages. What is your lawyer doing for item 14 in ETA 750 A

Currently, my lawyer is working on preparing the response to VEC's query.

For Item 14, my lawyer will make the minimum requirement as following:
Master's degree with zero years of experience. Also, he is wanting to send a justification letter to demonstrate business necessity for Item 15. I am anxiously waiting...

Prevailing wage issue

Hi,
Has anyone received an RFE on wage issues recently?. (salary is less than than the prevailing wages) from State. There are two options one for the employer to accept the conditions and the second option is to go for survey. Has anyone gone for survey and what was the result?

Thanks

anybody who filed in may 2003, eb3, non-rir category got SESA labour cleared

Hi,

My SESA has been filed in philadelphia. I may be posting in the wrong thread to but just curious to know that if any body knows people who got their SESA cleared and recieving letter from BRC phily DOL. Does anybody who filed in non-rir category in this region got their SESA cleared? Please let me know..I thing the rir category is moving.

Thanks

Have a Q for u guys. If filing by regular LC:

- Are the recruiting instructions sent when the date you filed matches the current processing date (which is Jul15th. 2002 for non-RIR) ?

OR

- Are they issued few months after LC is filed with SWA (say if it was filed in May 2003)? If so, is the decision made once your filing date becomes current.

Would really appreciate the answer.

salary survey

anxicious waiter said:
My case is RIR. My suggestion is to talk to your lawyer first. What we did about survey is my lawyer found a survey company who has an existing compensation survey we can use. You lawyer will be able to tell you if survey might work for your case. I have a friend who also got similaor situation before and she had the offer salary increased to match the prevailing wage and she got labor approval 1 month after she submitted the response.

Hi can you please tell me which company does such survey and how much does it costs to get a survey from them? Does this kind of survey helps or ha anyone's case been approved after this survey. I have a similar RFE and my lawyer is useless.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.