Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation mb1

:confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad:
Congratulation mb1 !!!!
Your all waiting and patience is worth now, just wait 2 week you will be cleared from Phily. They are processing all current file now.

Thanks for your all update.

orissa

Processing

According the PWC laor certification study comissioned by DoL they actually spend only about 2 to 5 hours looking at your file. The rest of the time the file is sitting iddle.

South Office Update

is that there is no update..no one picks up the phone..just hope that the only guy processing the applications has not gone for a long memorial day break!

There have been some stray cases of a few people getting their fed level labor approved within weeks. But on the other hand there are others who have filed months ago & are still waiting.

So can't really figure out what's happening. I guess it's too optimistic to assume its current. But there are a few lucky ones... so u never know.

ravishankar20 said:
There have been some stray cases of a few people getting their fed level labor approved within weeks. But on the other hand there are others who have filed months ago & are still waiting.

So can't really figure out what's happening. I guess it's too optimistic to assume its current. But there are a few lucky ones... so u never know.
yupe. My virginia labor got approved on May 3d and Philly labor approved on May 13. I was checking with my lawyer and she said there are few cases for some of their clients also in NC..

dont loose hope...For Virginia I am sure they are going by the date application was received but for federal it seems to be random...Dont know what the rules are...

Quick Philly Approval

May be this due to beta version of PERM project.

PERM (Program Electronic Review Management System) is supposed to streamline and expedite the processing for labor certifications.

Thanks,

MFC

DOL Getting Ready for Operation of PERM Processing Centers and Backlog Reduction Cent

05/27/2004: DOL Getting Ready for Operation of PERM Processing Centers and Backlog Reduction Centers

We reported earlier that the Final Rule of the PERM regulation had been under the OMB review since February 24, 2004 and the review is expected to be completed shortly. The OMB has also been reviewing the DOL's Backlog Reduction regulation since April 19, 2004.
On March 24, 2004, we also reported that DOL were planning to locate the PERM reengineered labor certification processing centers and Backlog Reduction Centers as follows:
PERM Processing Centers: Atlanta and Chicago
Backlog Reduction Processing Centers: Philadelphia and Dallas
The DOL has been recruiting the Directors of these four centers, taking in the job applications since May 24, 2004. Tomorrow, the job opportunities will be closed for the applicants. The PERM Processing Center director position is a "permanent" job, while understandably the Backlog Reduction Processing Center director position is a two-year term temporary job. The job descriptions of these positions are as follows:
Atlanta PERM Center Director
Chicago PERM Center Director
Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center Director
Dallas Backlog Reduction Center Director
We extend "thanks" to AILA for the valuable information.
05/27/2004: New Special Counsel To Be Nominated

orissa
:( :( :( :( :(

Just called VEC, Richmond (Nine Miles Office). Mr. Richard Palmer told me that they are currently processing...

RIR: November 18, 2002
Non-RIR: January 23, 2002

:)

My case was approved at Virginia SESA and was transferred to Philadelphia DOL about 2 weeks ago.

Case details:

Filing date: April 30, 2001 under 245(i) - EB3 RIR
Receipt from VA SESA: June 2001
Ref form VA SESA: May 2002
Transfer to Philly DOL: Aug 2002
Receipt from Philly DOL: Sep 5, 2002
Philly DOL denied RIR case: Mar 6, 2003
VA SESA ordered new ads: Nov 2003
New Ads: Nov 30, 2003
Sent the results to VA SESA: Feb 17, 2004
VA SESA approval and transfer to Philly DOL: about 2 wks ago (I don't know exact date)

I hope that my case will help you guys. :)

How do I know

My VA state reciept date is 12-NOV-2002. As I see, VA is currently processing Nov 18. Does this mean that my case has been approved/rejected already ? How do I know that my case has been transferred to DOL Phily ? Does my lawyer recieve something to that effect?

thanks,
vyke

How do you know

No, it doesn't mean anything but that your time is close :) Usually they have more than one person working on our cases. 18-th means that the person, who picked up the phone worked on this date. But if you see this date on there official site and your date is earlier you have to start to worry a little. I hope this is not your case.
:rolleyes:

Labor Just Filed

Hi Everyone,
I am a recent member and I had my labor filed from Virginia in March this year. Just wanted to know if there is any receipt that is give by SESA indicationg that they have recieved mydocumentation. I have just recieved a number from my lawyer and he says March is my pirority date. Any clues?????

your lawyer shud have a letter from the labor office that says what your priority date is & shud also have the receipt number on it.

ask ur lawyer for the receipt number.

Current Processing Dates...

I just called VEC, Richmond (Nine Miles Office). Mr. Richard Palmer told me that they are currently processing...

RIR: November 26, 2002
Non-RIR: January 28, 2002

South Office Update

We have gone back by a week!

Today he tells me that he is going to start first week of October 2002 for RIR!

Non-RIR Nov 2001

Received query

Just wanted to let you know they sent a query in my case for title difference, that is ETA-750A form has position as "Software Developer" but the advertisement state the position as "Programmer Analyst. Please clarify.

I guess it is the lawyer's mistake. Lawyer now requested a letter from HR saying that both the title represents the same job responsibilities.

Mine was filed under RIR dt Nov 26 2002 and received a query on June 3 04.

Anybody else got similar query ? how to check the status after the lawyer responded to the query ? Any clues ?

TGIF News...

I just called VEC, Richmond (Nine Miles Office). Mr. Richard Palmer told me that they are currently processing...

RIR: December 6, 2002
Non-RIR: February 8, 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.