Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise

I am Surprised mb1. They were working for receipt date 08/05/2002 last Friday (04/09/2002)

And now in one day they just climbed and cleared 11 days.

Wao. My Receipt date- 01/02/2003.

Thank you mb1 for good news.

Orissa.

Originally posted by mb1
Just called 9 Mile office. Now processing:

RIR: Aug 19, 2002

Originally posted by mb1
Just called 9 Mile office. Now processing:

RIR: Aug 19, 2002

mb1,

I am surprised and happy to know they moved up 14 days in just one day. Thanks for the great news, mb1!!!

Did you talk to a gentleman called Richard? I called him at 804-236-2717 on Friday afternoon (4/9/2004) and he told me that they were still at Aug 5, 2002.

I am sure this number (804-236-2717) belongs to the 9 mile office. (804-236-XXXX).

Hello folks
Finally my application has been transferred to philly on
04/07/2004 my SESA receipt date was June 25th 2002.
See you guys at the philly thread. BTW it was being processed at the south office aka the 674-xxxx number in richmond.

thanks

Originally posted by laborpain01
Hello folks
Finally my application has been transferred to philly on
04/07/2004 my SESA receipt date was June 25th 2002.
See you guys at the philly thread. BTW it was being processed at the south office aka the 674-xxxx number in richmond.

thanks

Great! Congrats!
Good luck to you at Philly DOL!

Approval- Update(South Office)

Just heard that a Request to Confirm Address and Employment was sent to Laywer(04/07/2004) , laywer confirmed all the information and by end of this week case will be transfered to Philly.

Date Filed: 28th Jun 2002

Good Luck to All

Please post todays Update

Goodmorning mb1:

Please post any update for today Friday. I wish they might have finished august and start September 2002.

My RD- 01/02/2003

Thank You mb1 for your posting.

Happy Friday

Orissa

Guys,
I just called Richmond at 804 236 2717 (Nine mile office).
Here are the current processing dates:
RIR: August 26, 2002
Non-RIR: December 19, 2001

Need suggestion

Guys,
Thanks for posting the processing dates time to time.
Mine was filed on Aug 22nd 02. According to the current processing dates they are processing Aug 26. My question to you guys is should I contact office or Lawyer?. How long it is going to take to notify the Lawyer whether the application is moved to Philly.

Suggestion/reply is appreciated.

Thanks,

Re: Need suggestion

Originally posted by VA_GC9
Guys,
Thanks for posting the processing dates time to time.
Mine was filed on Aug 22nd 02. According to the current processing dates they are processing Aug 26. My question to you guys is should I contact office or Lawyer?. How long it is going to take to notify the Lawyer whether the application is moved to Philly.

Suggestion/reply is appreciated.

Thanks,

You could request your lawyer to enquire the case status. I don't believe that Virginia SESA notifies the lawyer if case is transmitted to Philly DOL.

Re: Re: Need suggestion

Originally posted by mvinays
You could request your lawyer to enquire the case status. I don't believe that Virginia SESA notifies the lawyer if case is transmitted to Philly DOL.

Thanks for the suggestion mvinays.. I will contact Lawyer next week to find out the case status..( I thought SESA notifies the Lawyer about the status)

Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Need suggestion

Originally posted by VA_GC9
Thanks for the suggestion mvinays.. I will contact Lawyer next week to find out the case status..( I thought SESA notifies the Lawyer about the status)

Thanks.

mvinays, VA_GC9

Virginia SESA does notify the lawyer when the case is transmitted to Philly. I have a copy of my case transfer to philly issued by the Virginia Employement Commision stating that my case has been transferred to Philly on a particular date.

Thank You,

Oh!!! Thank you for sharing the information. I did not know that VEC sent a letter to the lawyer informing about the case tranfer to Philly DOL because VEC has not yet reviewed my case.

South Office status

Ok..here is my contribution to all this:

The 9 mile office ( with 12 staff members) usually processes NoVA cases. The South Office, with only 1 guy working on 5 different lines like RIR, etc, usually process Richmond cases. So if you filed from Richmond, you are in a slower que.

But this is not a hard and fast rule. They try to keep the dates synched up between the 2 offices. So for example they transferred cases from June and July 2002 from South to 9 mile offices recently.

So it looks like South Office is starting August 2002 soon. But the guy also said that he has some earlier cases from other lines ( like non-RIR maybe?)

I can take ownership for calling the South office on a weekly basis, but only if we no one else is calling that office regularly. I really dont want to bug him any more.

Thanks.

Alexandria processing times

Hello everyone,
could someone please share some details about the processing times of RIR and nonRIR applications filed in Alexandria,VA?
also could someone please give me the contact number for this office?

I have another question : when we see state processing times on the DOL site, do they mean that all offices in that state are approximately processing the same dates?

Thanks

Any update??

Hello guys,
Can we get any update on processing dates this week from one of the volunteer??.

Appreciate your time.

Thanks.

Just called Richmond at 804-236-2717 (Nine Miles Road office)
An asian lady answered my call.

Now processing:
RIR: September 4, 2002
Non-RIR: December 30, 2001

They are moving fast these days...probably because of the large number of layoffs that occured in 2001 and 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.