Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond RIRs?????

Has any one enquired on the processing dates for RIRs filed in Richmond. The above times apply only for Northern Virginia I believe.

I believe u have to call the number that's on the document that states your receipt number.

my friend who has it filed in richmond & lives/works in richmond called his number 674-3719, and apparently they are still stuck at May 18 2002.

There's only one freakin person processing the appliactions, how ridiculous is that. and to top that he spent 20 mins talking on the fone to my friend about how slow things are ;-)

Cheers.

ravi I agree with this it seems it will take forever for the south office ( AKA warwick road office) to process our cases.. It very ver frustating....Its test of patience. I have spend 20 months waiting for state labor which used to take 3 months... ..............................................

My friend called the 9 Mile office:

Now the are processing:
RIR: Aug 8, 2002

Other office is still processing:
RIR: Aug 2, 2002

any issues with change of address?

hey guys,

I have applied for my labour from VA. Priority date is October 2002.

I recently moved to a different city within VA, but the job, job location is same. Will this cause any issues ?

thanks!

gcmail.

Re: any issues with change of address?

Originally posted by gcmail
hey guys,

I have applied for my labour from VA. Priority date is October 2002.

I recently moved to a different city within VA, but the job, job location is same. Will this cause any issues ?

thanks!

gcmail.

I don't believe it will cause any problems.

Hi,

My priority date was July 31, 2002 RIR and it seems that Virginia SESA is now processing August 2002. Should I call my lawyer and ask him if he has received any correspondence or should I call the Virginia SESA office directly and ask them. If I should call the SESA office, what office it is. I believe my LC was applied at the Northern Virginia office. What is their phone number?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Originally posted by sick_of_waiting
Hi,

My priority date was July 31, 2002 RIR and it seems that Virginia SESA is now processing August 2002. Should I call my lawyer and ask him if he has received any correspondence or should I call the Virginia SESA office directly and ask them. If I should call the SESA office, what office it is. I believe my LC was applied at the Northern Virginia office. What is their phone number?

Thanks.
Hi there,
You will need to request your lawyer / employer to check the status of your LC at Virginia SESA. Technically, they are authorized to do status checks, not the beneficiary (you).

Wait for a couple of more days. It takes a few days for your Layer to get a letter/intimation about your case from the State. In the meantime You can check the Philly DOL AVM by dialing
215-861-5286 and option 1 and entering your company phone number.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by sick_of_waiting
Hi,

Thanks.

so mvinays are u saying its not advisable to call SESA. Please post if you think its not a good idea. ANyone with any bad experience... just because they called sesa....

Originally posted by laborpain01
so mvinays are u saying its not advisable to call SESA. Please post if you think its not a good idea. ANyone with any bad experience... just because they called sesa....

Actually, to tell you the truth, I have called SESA many times. It has never been a problem...probably because I never mentioned to them that I am the beneficiary. They probably thought I was a lawyer calling to check the status of my case number and responded promptly. My guess it that they can refuse to give you the information if they know that you are not the employer / lawyer. Anybody with any other experiences, please post.

Thanks for replying guys...I called my attorney today and they haven't received approvals for July 2002 yet. I did call Philly DOL AVM's number but they bell kept on ringing with no reply or machine getting activated.

Originally posted by luckyluck
Wait for a couple of more days. It takes a few days for your Layer to get a letter/intimation about your case from the State. In the meantime You can check the Philly DOL AVM by dialing
215-861-5286 and option 1 and entering your company phone number.

Hope this helps.

Richmond Application

My application moved to Philly on 04/05/2004, filed on 06/19/2002.

So richmond office is processing june application currently.

Moved to philly

My RIR filed from northern VA, has now been moved to Philly:

SESA Recipt Date: Aug 07, 2002
Philly Move Date: April 03, 2004

See you guys in Philly forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.