Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donot know what is going on with Virginia Labor. It really sucks. They process one month's application in 3 months whereas other states are trying process 3 month's application in one month.

Transferred to Phily DOL

Hi All,

My Virginia SESA date was 20-May-2002 and it has moved to Phily DOL on 22 January 2004. Good Luck guys.

regards,

Satish.

Re: Employer

Originally posted by satishrr
Hi laborpain01,

My employer is based in Herndon which is Northern Virginia.

regards,

Hello Satish,
How did you come to know that your File went to Philly.

Thank you.

My Lawyer

Hi,

My Lawyer sent me an email stating that my file has moved to Philly DOL as of 22nd Jan 2004. My case is EB3/RIR.

Regards,

Re: Employer

Hi Satish,

Can I ask who your employer is? GCI?

NoLabour

Originally posted by satishrr
Hi laborpain01,

My employer is based in Herndon which is Northern Virginia.

regards,

Info Needed --Urgent

Hello Everyone,
I called Richmond and they said my case was sent Phily DOl on 15th, How do i know my Case number to check the status of the file at Philly DOL and how long does it take to get the case number.
My attorney says it may take weeks, some times months to get the receipt , is that true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
Everyone, I need some help from you folks to find out what forms and documentation I need to complete so that I can call my parents here for a six months visit. I am currently on H1-b and have applied for labor.

Sorry to put a question totally unrelated to the forum but I thought this would be a good place to start.

thanks

Folks,

Does anyone have any updates on NON-RIR? I applied in March 2003 and am wondering how backed up is NOn-RIR category in VA.
Your response shall be appreciated.

thanks.

Originally posted by laborpain01
Hello
Everyone, I need some help from you folks to find out what forms and documentation I need to complete so that I can call my parents here for a six months visit. I am currently on H1-b and have applied for labor.

Sorry to put a question totally unrelated to the forum but I thought this would be a good place to start.

thanks

I just did that. I prepared these documents:
1) A copy of my h1-b approval
2) A letter from my bank certifying account and account balance
3) Copies of 2 months' pay stub
4) A letter from my employer verifying my employment and salary
5) An invitation letter I wrote to my parents stating the purpose of the trip and that I will cover their expenses while they are here.
6) A copy of my passport pages

Status
Not open for further replies.