Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose_Mat

I spoke with VA SESA today and they are still processing 23 April 2001. They are not sure whether they will complete processing of cases received in April 2001 in next 6 months or more.

Happy New Year to all the members of the group.

Any idea how much time in Philly?

I am a April-13th applicant, and according to my lawyer, it is now in Philly DOL. Any idea how much this stage takes normally? Does this also carry with the baggage from 245(i)?

Thanks.
G\'speed.
--BH

Not sure If I am out of DOL - 20 April:VA-SESA:RIR

I had called the SESA for the status the guy there checked my name and said it was transfered to DOL. Then I saw an application with my position in the DOL, which has been certified yesterday.
  I will have to wait for my "swift acting " lawyer to confirm if it was my application.
I will post confirmation once I hear from the lawyer.
  Does anybody know of philly DOL certifying officer number( not the status line ), the one on immigration.com is not current.

how to check status in DOL

Hi,
  Can you tell me how to check status in DOL. My reciept date was 23 April. I think it has moved to DOL.Can you guys give me the number to call or email to send to .

baba

No Title

Va-waiter2001,
When you say you saw an application in DOL wth your position, what exactly do you mean? What are you looking at?

salary, DOT description, and the day it was transfered.

I checked the DOL system e-mail status by sending a mail to lcstatus03@doleta.gov with my emp phone number, it gave me a list of applications filed on behalf of my employer.
   As I already called VA-SESA gave my name and asked to check my file, they said it was moved to DOL. So I checked the email system, and there was some new entries, only one matching my salary which was cleared yesterday. Still waiting for my lawyer to confirm.

VA SESA phone infoq

Oh,
So you can just call the VA SESA and give your name and they\'ll check it for you. Because I thought we were not supposed to call directly. Only the HR or the attorney needs to. Can you give me the phone number we should call where we can give our name and find out the status.
Because I called the number where you can give your employer phone number, but the system keeps saying that the phone number is not found.
Please help

For SESA call 804-236-2717

I think you are calling DOL, only DOL has a status line. And as far as inquiring abt your application in SESA use the 804 number, I am not sure if there is a law that only the employer/HR have to call. If thats the case they will never do that :) I just asked for my appln status, they asked my employer name, first name and last name and I got the answer, once somebody there even gave a case number to note down so the next time I call I can use it.

APRIL 23 cleared from SESA

i just spoke with SESA. he said my application got cleared today. They will send it to DOL today

Called VA SESA

My PD is 5/11/01-RIR. VA Sesa tells me that there are around 12,000 more applications to process before it would reach close to my application. Seems like April 26-27 dates are going on forever. Ever since June 2001..
Pretty frustrated with this lag time...

A friend of mine applied in March 2001 and he is almost through with his I-485. Quite surprising,ain\'t it?

Seems like it\'s all about time....

cheking status in DOL other than sending email

Guys,
 Do you know how to check the status in DOL other than sending email. My case has moved to DOL, but when i check my status by sending mail to LCSTATUS03@.... it does not give my case. Any phone number like SESA one.

Thanks
BABA

give it a week to be listed there

Also the DOL numbers are designed in such a way that it always goes to voice mail. I tried to reach the certifying officer there but it has menu\'s and options and a voice mail!!

Richard Panati
ALC Certification Officer
U.S. Dept of Labor
Employment and Training Admin.
The Curtis Center
1705 Independence Mall West,
Suite 825 East
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 861-5250

Even I haven\'t recvd any conformation from my %&*(() lawyer. Anyway why the heck he should care, its another case for him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.