Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to 52. VIRGINIA LABOR POSTED BY: CAAMIN

In response to 52. VIRGINIA LABOR POSTED BY: CAAMIN about the in sufficient Add I made little enquiry about this, If u look at my earlier message which is subjected "42. Letter of deficiency to my attorney on 1st NOV" my friend got a letter saying he needs to submit the Adds so Myself and that Friend searched at library archives for the Washington post in which that Job related add has been advertised. His company has re-run the same add in Internal office memo. And after running it inside the Common bulletin board area of the office for 10 days Lawyer has sent all details along with the Add in newspaper, which they advertised earlier. According the Feed back from my friend\'s law office this case is not considered as new case and Answered as it comes and Clear it at earlier priority...

No Title

Mr.dependent - Do have any idea as to what happened to your friends case after he re-submitted the documents back to SESA...id he got the labor cleared FINALLY. Lemme know

thanks in advance.

He Just submitted

He Just submitted and it is Still Second week Since He Applied He is awaiting results...
I will Update you if I get any News

No Title

quick question for U Mr. Depedent. How did u find out which newspaper the ad. was published and on what date. Also which library u guys visited to get the washington post....lemme know

Fairfax library

Well this is Tricky Question..contact your law office they would be able to give you Correct date on which they have run the Add(In case they did one and Ask About the Paper Which They advertised, I am sure they Must have ). Take that Date and U can Visit Library. we Visited library in somewhere in main st In Fairfax city. they maintain Archives in Microfilms ( our Add was in Apr \'00 ) they would be able to assist you If you don\'t know how to operate the micro film search. This Library has very Limited Car Parking but weekend it should not be a problem.

No Title

thanks dude for your promptness.........i really appreciate that and will keep bugging U whenever required. I hope U don\'t mind

MAX one month

May be little more than that due to Holiday season....I was fallowing this in Couple of friends cases. They got it done within 30 days

clearence of What?????

if it is I-140 in Vermount it is 30 days
if it is I-485 in Vermount they are processing FEB 2001
if you are looking for labour in Vermount No Clues......
Dude!! Please try to be little nifty with your posting

Please post recent updates on Virginia labor

Please update everyone if anyone has spoke to labor department.They have moved 2 days from last month to this month.Last month,they were on April18th applications and this month April 20th.So,according to this ,approximately it is going to take 5 months to complete april applications.After April applications are over,I think the process will be faster.
Is there any latest news regarding this?
My labor receipt date is June25.Is there anyone sailing in the same boat.

large volume of filings on 30 th April

Dude!!!
Virginia received large volume of filings on 30 th April. It is hard to estimate when will they be able to complete the processing of April filings. According to our gurus they are 8000 in number, normally Virginia process 5000-6000/year. So it is really hard to predict anything taut at this junction rather than just crossing fingers…

still on 20th April as of 12-11-2001

I think only at the end there will be more 245(i) applications as nearer the dealine ( deadline was April 30th to file a 245(i) ) the slower we are going to see VA SESA move.
Lets see! Hope is a good thing !

245(i) applications

Do you think these 245(i) applicants are not in line with us. I am not sure how these filings are going to hinder ours

245 stuff

All the 245 stuff are NRIR applications, as there is no scenario I can think where a person out of status can file in RIR. So the SESA guys take that application and check the proof of eligibility which can be anywhere from a gas bill to movie ticket ( which is needed to prove that the individual was present on some date, I don\'t remember so he is eligible for adjustment of status without leaving the ctry ) and then send the file to start a DOL ad.
  Many of them might have RFE\'s as how many of us really save all the bills for each day ?? So the some would have filed with some proof just to beat the deadline to get into the stream.

It will affect RIR cases but not as much it is doing in April

Once the April cases are cleared the processing speed will pick up relatively, but don\'t forget these 245\'s are also moving towards 485.
Once their labor is cleared out of DOL they will be in mainstream with other applications for 140..etc where NRIR doesn\'t matter.

Once into INS, its the number of applications which matters.

The 245\'s can be EB2, consider a student who over stayed here 5 years and has a MS, but FYI, EB3 will be cleared faster in I-140 than EB2 if both are filed on the same date, as EB2 will be check clearly for the qualifications and progressive experience and stuff.
  In I-485 all applications are same EB2 or EB3 only priority date matters. Maybe there are more checks for 245\'s. They will have more problems there as you all might know nowadays INS directly gets ur tax information from IRS.
  But you are right these applications getting to INS will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.