Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

Will be calling SESA today at 2.00 P.M. E.S.T.
Also I will try and find out how many applications they received in the month of Feb.

Total applications received in FEB

Hi,

Last time I had talked to Mr Richard in Nov 2002 and he had informed me that they had received about 598 applications in Feb. So this month may be a bit slow.

Va

UPDATE

Still Processing Jan 24th 2002 RIR. Looks like they have been stuck on 24th this whole week. About the number of applications received in Jan/Feb the lady whom I spoke to did not know.

Jan applications

Thye had received approx 490 apps in Jan. They have definitely slowed down in the processing. Hopefully the summers will not further hamper the processing times............DOL seems to have slowed down as well... There have been no approvals in last 3 weeks there as well.

Va

VA SESA requests more information

Hi,

My lawyer informed VA SESA "request more information" on my case. When "more information" comes, do they put my case on top of processing queue or my case goes to bottom ? :-(

Receipt date: 15 Jan 02

SESA Update

I called up Richmond office and talked with the lady abt my case. She said they are working on Jan. 28, 2002 RIR applications. So my case is likely to be processed in a day or two. I will update my status once I get to know.

budct :cool:

Some progress

Good to know they are almost done with the Jan applications. Though there are some applications that are still pending for this month.

budct there seems to be some conflict they are already processing Jan 30th according to slow_lc. And the "slow guys" is still working on the Dec applications. So either your application should be processed or there will be a while before your application will be processed.

Vashist

SESA Update

It seems to be much confusing when we were told that they are processing Jan. 30 To our surprise the applications prior to this date are still pending. Today when I asked them abt my case, they indicated that they are still working on Dec. 2001 RIR applications and it will take few weeks to start Jan 2002 RIR cases. I don't understand how different dates are coming out from the same office and what is idea behind giving such information if it is incorrect.Can some senior member throw some light on the above problem from their past experiences.
Thank you
budct

Dear BUDCT,

Here thing was they are several people working on LCA applications. Some working for Dec 1 st week some for Dec 2nd week......like somebody working on Jan 2002. This is senario going on don't wait and see....

Does anyone know which date is selected for posting when they update the processing times on http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp - as it is no where near the date they have been telling Slow_LC, I guess they may be posting the date that the slowest guy is processing.

Thats the only logic I can apply to it, we will find out soon when the update comes out next week.

Status

Hi all,

There are about 3 people processing RIR at the VA SESA and they all are processing different dates. Depending on who you talk to you will get a different response. slow_lc has the updates from the fastest person and the rest of us don't. it is hard to know status of your on case unless the person you talk to at SESA has processed your case and sent it to DOL.

But there is hope at the end of the tunnel as the rest of the people are also not very far behind in processing and will hopefully catch up soon esp once the Non-RIR for April 30th get done.

Vashist

Latest Update

May 15, 2003

Commonwealth of Virginia
Now processing

RIR

1/22/2002

NON-RIR

Now processing

4/30//2001

This is good stuff, they moved 1 month from the last date. Lets hope that they maintain this pace.

approved labor for an Indian chef/cook

Looking for an approved labor for an Indian chef/cook in any state. I am ready to pay the legal fees and other expenses and a decent referral too. Law firms who have clients with approved labor or any other person, who can help me, will be highly appreciated. Please mail me directly at agg_rajat@yahoo.com.

Re: Latest Update

This is indeed good. Also the Philly DOL has move 2 month from Jan 2003 to March 2003. So people it is only a short wait after the case is moved to DOL.......

I wish that the I-140 process would speed up as well.....

Originally posted by clzeus10
May 15, 2003

Commonwealth of Virginia
Now processing

RIR

1/22/2002

NON-RIR

Now processing

4/30//2001

This is good stuff, they moved 1 month from the last date. Lets hope that they maintain this pace.

SESA

Dear VaLabor_02/GC_Dec2002 :
I appreciate your information on processing of RIR cases by three different people which created confusion in my mind.Actually I was under the impression that only one guy is working on RIR.
In view of this I need to wait & watch for my turn for few more weeks. Let us hope that they expedite remainning applications of Jan 2002 soon.
Thank you
budct

Status
Not open for further replies.