USCIS Online Status

Is this a common practice? Do folks here tell this kind of thing to get to IO on the phone?

How do other folks manage to get past contractor custoer reps and talk to the IO on the phone? Please update this.

I don't know if this is common practice, but it's always worked for me. My guess is that customer service reps will transfer you to IO if there is something in your case they feel they can't answer and an IO can since they have more information available. Customer service reps are contractors, whereas IO are government employees and have more access to the system.

Is this a common practice? Do folks here tell this kind of thing to get to IO on the phone?

How do other folks manage to get past contractor custoer reps and talk to the IO on the phone? Please update this.

A few days before I got my receipt, I called the NCSC and inquired about the receipt status. The customer service rep told me that she cannot answer that question and will be transferring me to tier 2 (IO), who will have access to more information and will be able to answer my question. Apparently, this is the best way to reach an actual IO.

Lud

I had one LUD 2 days before my FP.I do not see any change in the LUD after my FP, even after 2.5 months. My PD is not current as of the Jan bulletin. Any idea??

Any other way to get to the immigration officer?
The contractors are not helpful and won't let you through to the immigration officer. I have the receipt so I can't use that excuse.
What other way to get to talk to an immigration officer?

Any other way to get to the immigration officer?
The contractors are not helpful and won't let you through to the immigration officer. I have the receipt so I can't use that excuse.
What other way to get to talk to an immigration officer?

You may have the receipt, but the contractors don't know that ;)

In other words, tell them that your check was cashed, but you never got the receipt. At that point, they have no choice but to put you through to an IO. Alternatively, you can also tell a customer service rep that you were just speaking with an IO, but got cut off. They'll "reconnect" you. This is your chance to get creative!

You may have the receipt, but the contractors don't know that ;)

In other words, tell them that your check was cashed, but you never got the receipt. At that point, they have no choice but to put you through to an IO. Alternatively, you can also tell a customer service rep that you were just speaking with an IO, but got cut off. They'll "reconnect" you. This is your chance to get creative!

Ok, cool. People who have more creative ideas should post, so we can have a compendium of creative ideas just like when you had to fall sick to miss school :D

Ok, cool. People who have more creative ideas should post, so we can have a compendium of creative ideas just like when you had to fall sick to miss school :D

Agreed! Perhaps we should start a new thread for creative ideas to bypass NCSC reps and get them to connect callers to IOs?

The online status is a total waste of time. The update date changed for me when I got my NOA/FP and that was it.

I became a citizen on July 31st still no updates to the online status.

The online status is a total waste of time. The update date changed for me when I got my NOA/FP and that was it.

I became a citizen on July 31st still no updates to the online status.

Just for the hell of it you should call customer service and ask for an update on your case to see what they say.