Innocentm1

Hello Family, my husband finally got his Canada Pre Arrival letter. His asylum case in the USA is still pending, had his interview in April this year, no decision yet

We expect to get his COPR for Canada very soon and possibly leave the USA as he wll be required to go to canada to finaly validate his PR

Quick question.

1. Can he apply fro advanced parole before leaving the USA?

2. Will he lose his case in U.S.A or Will his case get denied because of him getting PR in Canada?

3. what are the possibilities for him to land in Canada and validate his PR while keeping his assylee status active?

If he gets PR in Canada why he wants to have his case still in US? Now it’s turned from asylum and fear to go back to your origin country to greed of having both PR in Canada and asylum in US!!!! Are you guys serious?

If he gets PR in Canada why he wants to have his case still in US? Now it’s turned from asylum and fear to go back to your origin country to greed of having both PR in Canada and asylum in US!!!! Are you guys serious?
I guess they are just a few questions, can be answered either in yes or no ..... not sure whats the point of getting sentimental on it ?

Whats the harm in knowing fall outs in that situation? Could surely help other who may actually consider canada

I guess they are just a few questions, can be answered either in yes or no ..... not sure whats the point of getting sentimental on it ?

Whats the harm in knowing fall outs in that situation? Could surely help other who may actually consider canada
Cause that’s considered asylum fraud!!!! What yes and no you talking about? Real asylum seekers get effected bad by these fraud asylum cases so we don’t need that for the favor of the people who really need asylum

Cause that’s considered asylum fraud!!!! What yes and no you talking about? Real asylum seekers get effected bad by these fraud asylum cases so we don’t need that for the favor of the people who really need asylum
Not sure what is upsetting you, I'd read the question twice before reacting harshly. This Person is already in US and have already filed asylum but now got an opportunity for Canada with proper PR

The one who leave his / her home country is for a reason. That's half life gone , Another half is the delay in asylum process in for certain reasons.

Everyone including you and me would want our normal life back with a proper status and proper documents. We are not getting any younger each day

In that situation, if one gets an opportunity (like Canada), I don't see any harm going for it if it gets you your normal life back faster?

The question was about legalities and formalities since asylum is already filed in US, I personally don't know but I'll be very much interested for answers. May be the result is the way you reacted with, in that case, it should help with not going for Canada. If you do know, please share with logic

Unnecessary Moral Policing isn't giving you any dime here other than raising your own blood pressure

And no, no one gets affected by "Fraudulent" cases filed by certain individuals. Those who do, get caught easily