urgent help please

It is of consequence for immigrating via another route, which is a possibility the OP mentioned. There are many employers filing for temporary visas and green card petitions for nurses.

The implication of the posting was that violations of the procedure should be forgiven just because OP was a nurse. OP can certainly go through any process available to others but cannot just ignore US laws and then expect to be forgiven for doing so because of nursing career.

big joe they send intend to deny said that there was different answers in interview and the lawyer respond to it
to jacklantern tell me what to do now and how i can do it please as soon as possible with out any risk of harm my case

You are also from Jordan, NOT a US friendly country. You case is dead and I don't see any possible way for revival at this stage. Death kiss to your case: you left on advance parole, USCIS did an unannounced visit and you were NOT there, which means that they suspected your marriage to be on crack (fraud). You lacked common sense and stayed way beyond what your advance parole allowed, further shooting yourself in the foot. Unless you have never heard of the horrors of US immigration, your wounds are self-inflicted and might prove hard to heal in the short run.

Where is your wife from? She is a natural born US or naturalized? Also, which country is she from? It would have been better for you to have returned to the US before your parole expired, very hard to change immigration outcomes while you are away. Why are they denying your case?

my q now is if every one sayin that my case will be denied so what after deny ? what i can do to go back look for other ways or just forget the thing about it i dont know i just need to know coz i have to many issues now and i need to know ?

my q now is if every one sayin that my case will be denied so what after deny ? what i can do to go back look for other ways or just forget the thing about it i dont know i just need to know coz i have to many issues now and i need to know ?

You need to write coherently about your case if you have any hope of being helped here. US citizen aren't above the law, so denials are experienced regularly by US citizen and non-citizens. I don't see any possible way to re-enter the country, will be impossible for you to procure a US visa, because you clearly have immigrant intent, which won't pass the smell test.

The implication of the posting was that violations of the procedure should be forgiven just because OP was a nurse. OP can certainly go through any process available to others but cannot just ignore US laws and then expect to be forgiven for doing so because of nursing career.

The OP wrote: "or find other way to apply since im registered nurse who passed the nclex exam and licenced in two states ". That's about finding another way to apply to return to the US, not asking forgiveness for anything. There are no violations to be forgiven. There was no overstay in the US, and leaving the US with AOS pending and staying abroad beyond AP expiration is not a violation of immigration law. It's just a failure to properly complete to a particular procedure (other failures to complete procedures can be violations of the law, but not this), and the nursing career indeed opens up other possible procedures to immigrate.

I said it before and I'll say it again: If the I-130 is approved (it can remain approved even if your I-485 is denied), have your spouse file I-824 to transfer your case to the US consulate in your country, and then you can immigrate after successful consular interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a q for u can i withdraw the application in this advance stage of it if yes how? what application will i kill and what my wife will kill ?

the last thing was last night she said the lawyer she recive a deny for the i485 coz the i130 was denied but she didnt recive a deny for the i130 what i do now?

She can either challenge the I-130 denial or file a new one. But your I-485 is dead even if the I-130 is reinstated and approved.

If she is successful at challenging the I-130 denial and getting it approved, the next step would be to file I-824 to transfer the case to a US consulate in the country where you are staying. Otherwise, she should file a new I-130, specifying the desired consulate for Question 22.