urgent help please

and i know im asking alot but i swear this thing is killing me i heard about thing call lottery they said i can apply to it if i win i can get my papers and just go back to my wife and just not trouble coz of this application which i was killed with and answers please

You abandonded your I-485 by overstaying advance parole so, adjustment is no longer a possibility.

Your I-130 was probably denied as a fraud or at least for failure to prove it was "bona fide".

IF you can find an employer that is willing to sponsor you as an employment based immigrant, you still have to be admissible as an immigrant.

* IF the I-130 was determined to be based on a fruad marriage, you are forever baqnned from th U.S.
* IF you had built up too much "unlawful presence" in the U.S. before filing the I-485 [You did not clarify this point when asked previously!] That alone would bar you from re-entry even if the marriage was not ruled a fraud.
* IF a re-entry bar exists, it extends to ANY type of visa.
* What country are you from? Where are you now?
* An I-824 would only be worth it IF you actually have an approved I-130 petition AND are admissible.

im from jordan and my i-130 was approved .
i didnt stay illegal in the country for any one single day i was legal since i went inside the country,i have this issue i dont know if its help in 05/2010 i had to leave with my ap when i came they give me headche but they stamp my ap wiith wrong date and the ap with wrong date but my i-94 was correct date he put from april 4th/2010 interview untill april 3/2010 , what u suggest to me? big joe5 u are good man thanks and what about the lottary thing ?

Your I-485 is dead because you left the US and didn't return before your AP expired.

But if your I-130 was approved and they didn't revoke it, you can get the I-130 file transferred to a US embassy, and interview for the green card at the embassy. Your spouse needs to file I-824 to transfer it to the embassy.

You need to get rid of that lawyer who said the I-824 would not help in any way. The I-824 is the only way you're going to keep this I-130 alive and immigrate based on it.

thanks jackolantern u are the man
i want to ask u do i try to file now the i824 or just wait untill i recive the result from the immigration so i can deal with it and what u said do u mean that i can get interview in the country im in now despite that my ap expiere and out side the country and they deny my i-485 please tell me what step i need to do
thnks in advance.

and from the beging they accept my i-130 but i dont know whats going to be the answer now if its going to be deny or what so tell me what to do in both answers deny or approved please

and from the beging they accept my i-130 but i dont know whats going to be the answer now if its going to be deny or what so tell me what to do in both answers deny or approved please

You mentioned an Intent to Deny Notice but did not specify the reasons that were given and how you responded to that.

thanks jackolantern u are the man
i want to ask u do i try to file now the i824 or just wait untill i recive the result from the immigration so i can deal with it and what u said do u mean that i can get interview in the country im in now despite that my ap expiere and out side the country and they deny my i-485 please tell me what step i need to do
thnks in advance.

If they approved your I-130 and didn't revoke it, you can still get interviewed in your country and be approved to enter to the US as a permanent resident. The I-485 denial and AP expiration won't stop you from going back to the US if you do the consular interview in your country (as long as the I-485 denial reason is not a serious one that makes you inadmissible).

Last edited by a moderator:
big joe they send intend to deny said that there was different answers in interview and the lawyer respond to it
to jacklantern tell me what to do now and how i can do it please as soon as possible with out any risk of harm my case

If you flunked the interview, chances are that the I-130 was denied or soon will be. If it was approved you would know and we wouldn't have to keep asking over and over again.

to all the guyes regarding my i-130 i think its still pending untilll now coz its same answer since the start of the case its saysOn April 9, 2009, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. so what i do do i go and do what u told me guys or what?

to all the guyes regarding my i-130 i think its still pending untilll now coz its same answer since the start of the case its saysOn April 9, 2009, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. so what i do do i go and do what u told me guys or what?

Look to the I-485 denial for more information. Did it simply say that it was considered abandonded because you overstayed your advance parole or is there more?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are able to check the I-130 status online so you should also be able to check the I-485 and any other associated forms for which you have a receipt number.

What does the I-485 status say?

What has your wife provided in the way of a copies of any corrspondece from USCIS? What has she done in this matter?

How long were you married? How long did you live together? How long had you known each other when you got married? Do you have significant differences in age? Culture? Religion? Socio-economic backgrounds? Wducational levels? I want to learn what "red flags" the government saw.

the online update didnt change since 2009 so its useless and every thing they ask we provide untill now we are married 2 years
3 month before the marrige almost 10 years diff culture for sure from different culture and religion about the edu and socio the same nothing diff
my quastion now since every thing bending what i can do? big joe