urgent: EB3 I140 Denied without RFE

did you get details of your brief, if so do you mind sharing that brief with me, remove all the personal details.

ok great, since we both are having same case, keep me posted, and i will do the same. pm me once, i will send you my aol IM

hi eric, on 3rd they sent to AAO, and there is an lud on 4th(i dont know who is working on this day) and lud on 5th as well. whats happening, any idea

These LUDs seem to be from some automated process. I do not think anyone is actually processing the case yet.

today morning i got automated email from uscis that they are requesting for some additional evidence, my case is under appeal and more info if you read my thread.

Hi Eric.

What do you say. any chances?

I got the same from AAO asking for additional evidence. They needed my transcript which I sent. Waiting for the decision now.

today morning i got automated email from uscis that they are requesting for some additional evidence, my case is under appeal and more info if you read my thread.

Hi Eric.

What do you say. any chances?

IMO, it is a good sign that they need more info (atleast they are not rejecting your appeal argument).