Updates:Did you file your 140&485 before Sept 30th 2005 retro deadline?

Spouse's EAD approved

A week after the first EAD approval, the second one got approved. Updated the signature will all the info

Chicchu ,

here is detail update After I140 AD
----------------------------------------------------------
PD : DEC 2001 - EB2(VSC)
I140/I485/I756/I131 -: ND:09/26/2005, RD:10/07/2005
I140 -: LUD:12/01/2005, AD:12/20/2005
I485 -: LUD:10/19/2005, FP (Code 3):11/05/2005, LUD:11/08/2005, LUD:12/01/2005,AD:??
I765 -: AD:10/19/2005, LUD:12/01/2005
I131 -: AD:10/19/2005, LUD:12/01/2005
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Thanks

chicchu said:
I think it will be a good idea if people start updating their signatures with all the info like which processing center, what r the different RDs and different ADs on each app and LUD dates etc so that when we see an approval , we will know more on what dates are being processed.

Signature updated!!

Signature updated .
A_vind

PD : 2000 - EB2(VSC)
I140/I485/I756/I131 -: ND:09/27/2005, RD:10/24/2005
FP : Based on 485 receipt 11/08/2005, Based on the FP notice:12/06/2005
I765 -: AD:11/16/2005
I131 -: AD:12/14/2005
I140 -: LUD:??, AD:?? My Employer didnt give me the case number for I 140.
I485 -: LUD:??,AD:??

Case numbers

a_vind said:
Signature updated .
A_vind

PD : 2000 - EB2(VSC)
I140/I485/I756/I131 -: ND:09/27/2005, RD:10/24/2005
FP : Based on 485 receipt 11/08/2005, Based on the FP notice:12/06/2005
I765 -: AD:11/16/2005
I131 -: AD:12/14/2005
I140 -: LUD:??, AD:?? My Employer didnt give me the case number for I 140.
I485 -: LUD:??,AD:??
Hey a_vind-
I did not get any of the case numbers from our employer either. The attorney did not bother to reply to my email asking the case ids . I found all the I140, 485s,765s,131s from the 18003755283 number. For I140 some reps would say they can give only to the employer, but some reps do give the case id . Try the number different times until some rep gives your the case id for you I140.
chicchu

Called the 1800 for I140 case ID

Hi Chichu,

I just called the 1800 number you gave. After 30 mins wait, when the representative came on line, I said I wanted to know the case number of my I140. The represetative asked me if I am the petetioner. I said Yes. And she took my last and first name and put me on hold.

Few mins later the representative told me there is no case filed that she could find under my name.
Surprisingly, I said I have already received 485/EAD/AP receipts except 140 and asked her to double check my last name once again.

She said, she has the one that I repeated again. And she suggested me to contact the office where I filed the case...Thats all. I am confused what to say...hung up :)

Let me try this afternoon again.

Thanks
A_vind

FBI Name Chekc Pending

CSC_PAWN:
your signature says that you sent an email to FBI and you received a reply back from FBI confirming that your name check was pending. WHat is the email address and what did you write to them? Thanks

Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
CSC sucks. Look at VSC, TSC processing dates. They are super fast! While CSC is on a turtle walk though it is the largest/prestigeous of all other service centers with a very big facility and too many employees. It lags behind all of them. Look at their report, it is still processing very old cases filed in July, August while others are picking-up cases filed in November, December. Damn .... !!

BobbySingh said:
CSC_PAWN:
your signature says that you sent an email to FBI and you received a reply back from FBI confirming that your name check was pending. WHat is the email address and what did you write to them? Thanks

Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
a_vind said:
Hi Chichu,

I just called the 1800 number you gave. After 30 mins wait, when the representative came on line, I said I wanted to know the case number of my I140. The represetative asked me if I am the petetioner. I said Yes. And she took my last and first name and put me on hold.

Few mins later the representative told me there is no case filed that she could find under my name.
Surprisingly, I said I have already received 485/EAD/AP receipts except 140 and asked her to double check my last name once again.

She said, she has the one that I repeated again. And she suggested me to contact the office where I filed the case...Thats all. I am confused what to say...hung up :)

Let me try this afternoon again.

Thanks
A_vind
Hi a_vind,
Don't worry about that call atall. I am sure your 140 is filed, without that your 485s wouldn't have been filed. The customer reps are not that good, they have different criteria to pull up your record and some of them would just say "did not find it" without trying all the options. The day you get a cool rep is when you get the case ID, until then all u can do is try different reps.
chicchu

My Journey :)

Category : EB2 NIW
Counry : India
Priority Dt: 9/29/2005,
140 RD : 9/29/2005 Approved: 10/21/2005
485 RD : 9/29/2004 Approved:
FP Recd : 11/21/2005 (self and spouse)
FP Done : 12/28/200% (self and spouse) No LUD yet after FP
PP Stamping:
Card Received:

Fingerprints

Looks like I missed the fingerprints mail by throwing them as thinking of them as junk. I am all the time used to Texas service center mails and I can recognise them without opening them,they have their name and everything on the cover. But the vermont center mails do not even have anything written like vermont service center or so. Anyways, how do I check if they mailed me fingerprints already and I lost them . What should I do to get the fingerprints done ? Please answer
chicchu

Fingerprint notice and message change

Folks,
I called the 1800 number to check if our fingerprint notices were sent. She did not say yes or no. All she was saying is keep checking online on your I485 case, when we send you a fingerprint notice there will be a message change indicating that the fingerprint notices have been sent out. Is this true, did any of you guys notice that your case status message changed when your fingerprint notices were sent out ?
Thanks
chicchu

Call USCIS National customer service center immediately and ask them about it.
Act fast and find out what happened. I'm not trying to scare you but the 485 application and the FP Notice says that if you fail to show up for bio your application is denied.

Thanks,

chicchu said:
Looks like I missed the fingerprints mail by throwing them as thinking of them as junk. I am all the time used to Texas service center mails and I can recognise them without opening them,they have their name and everything on the cover. But the vermont center mails do not even have anything written like vermont service center or so. Anyways, how do I check if they mailed me fingerprints already and I lost them . What should I do to get the fingerprints done ? Please answer
chicchu

I received my fp notice. The last update date in the uscis website changed 1 month ago. I never received any email on any of the LUD changes. I double checked my emailYN at the uscis site and it says yes. Does not all the LUD result in an email?
For your FP, your lawyer also gets a copy of the notice. Check with your lawyer. You should not miss the FP appoinment.

chicchu said:
Folks,
I called the 1800 number to check if our fingerprint notices were sent. She did not say yes or no. All she was saying is keep checking online on your I485 case, when we send you a fingerprint notice there will be a message change indicating that the fingerprint notices have been sent out. Is this true, did any of you guys notice that your case status message changed when your fingerprint notices were sent out ?
Thanks
chicchu

Congrats. Unbelievably fast.
GC_SEP2005 said:
Category : EB2 NIW
Counry : India
Priority Dt: 9/29/2005,
140 RD : 9/29/2005 Approved: 10/21/2005
485 RD : 9/29/2004 Approved:
FP Recd : 11/21/2005 (self and spouse)
FP Done : 12/28/200% (self and spouse) No LUD yet after FP
PP Stamping:
Card Received:

I don't think that just by sending the FP notice there is LUD/message on 485. Otherwise why don't you just call the 800 number and schedule an appointment for FP, Bio by yourself. If you want I can give you the codes required for 485.

Thanks,

chicchu said:
Folks,
Thanks
chicchu

Lud On 140 After It Is Approved

Hey Fellows:
My 140 was approved on Dec 22, 2005, then why is there is a LUD on 01/03/2006. If the 140 is approved then what else is there to change? Is there something bad about to happen or is it normal? Has this happened to anyone with approved 140?

Bobby

chicchu said:
Folks,
Thanks
chicchu

Hi Chichu,

Firstly, call USCIS immediately and inquire abt the finger print notice again. They may send you teh copy. If not, secondly, you can just get an apponitment by calling 1800. Or walk-in, some centers would take finger prints without any notice.

Good luck.
a_vind

a_vind said:
Hi Chichu,

Firstly, call USCIS immediately and inquire abt the finger print notice again. They may send you teh copy. If not, secondly, you can just get an apponitment by calling 1800. Or walk-in, some centers would take finger prints without any notice.

Good luck.
a_vind
DSLStart,a_vind
When I called the 1800 number , she says you can not go for fingerprints without a notice. Whom should I call and what codes should I give to make the fingerpint appointments myself
thanks
chicchu

BobbySingh said:
Hey Fellows:
My 140 was approved on Dec 22, 2005, then why is there is a LUD on 01/03/2006. If the 140 is approved then what else is there to change? Is there something bad about to happen or is it normal? Has this happened to anyone with approved 140?

Bobby
I don't think the LUD changes after the approval are anything to worry. I sawLUD changes after 765 and 131 approvals. I think u can just ignore them
chicchu

What if I made no money while waiting for 485 approval

chicchu said:
I don't think the LUD changes after the approval are anything to worry. I sawLUD changes after 765 and 131 approvals. I think u can just ignore them
chicchu

Thanks for the answer man. Another quick one. I work for a programming consulting firm. When I am not on a contract I dont get paid. My EAD (3 mos. ago) and 140 (1 week ago) are approved and I am waiting for 485. Will it affect my 485 approval if didnt work for 6 months or if I didn't make enough money in 2006? Thanks

Bobby