Updated scan of I-485 cases available

A very narrow band I have been scanning since Dec 01 ( Thanks ETA-GC ) ( 125 EACs, 26 485 cases ) dated 07/14/2004 ND, they have transferred two cases on 12/01 and one more today 12/06. Now only 3 is left with FP resume message. I also see around 50% transfers. Lets see how it works out in next few days :)
2 Approved, 2 FP sent, 4 received ( can someone expian this ? ), 3 resumed, 12 transfers, 3 unknown ( i assume these are approved and card ordered ).

Last edited by a moderator:
MD_Rockville said:
4 received ( can someone expian this ? )

This probably just means that the case status message (and probably the LUD) has never changed since the case was received. Of my 196 10/23/03 cases, 34.69% are still showing this status (as mentioned above, 2 went directly to "Approved" from "Received" today so they never showed "Resumed/FP recvd" or anything else as far as I know).

MD_Rockville said:
3 unknown ( i assume these are approved and card ordered )

The unknown entries are probably for "we responded to your request" status messages (the status group would show "Misc" if you are using a similar tracker to the one I'm using). For card ordered, it should show "Card ordered" for the Status and "Approved/Completed" for the Status Group.

ETA

ETA-GC

I would say you are one of the most dedicated guys in this website.

Keep it up. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Regards
usnycus

ETA-GC said:
The unknown entries are probably for "we responded to your request" status messages (the status group would show "Misc" if you are using a similar tracker to the one I'm using). For card ordered, it should show "Card ordered" for the Status and "Approved/Completed" for the Status Group. ETA
I remember a few days back I have seen one or two with CO status. I wonder how they moved to "Unknown" status now :confused:

usnycus said:
ETA-GC

I would say you are one of the most dedicated guys in this website.

Keep it up. Thank you for all your time and effort.

Regards
usnycus

Thanks usnyus -- I'm just trying to figure out what the VSC is up to :).

ETA

MD_Rockville said:
I remember a few days back I have seen one or two with CO status. I wonder how they moved to "Unknown" status now :confused:

You could always take those EAC #'s and directly check what their status is here: https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=eEUuH0e2cR4_.

Are you sure the ones with CO status are the ones which are now showing "Unknown"? I've only looked at the macro that the spreadsheets use briefly but basically anything that it isn't specifically set up to recognize will default to "Unknown / Misc".

ETA

Is it too early to scan for dec03 cases?

I am not sure if it is too early to scan for dec'03 ND cases.

my eac is eac040485****.

If not too early can any one scan for dec?

cheers,
speedy1027

speedy1027 said:
I am not sure if it is too early to scan for dec'03 ND cases.

my eac is eac040485****.

If not too early can any one scan for dec?

cheers,
speedy1027

My guess is that it's probably not too early, although there may only be a trickle of activity for the next couple of months. As mentioned above, we might be starting to see an increase in activity for late October cases (should know more when I scan these again at the end of the week).

Maybe someone already has a list of December cases -- otherwise it can take many weeks (using a single IP) to find the I-485 cases for a single day. If you have access to multiple IPs (or if you can reset your IP) then you won't be limited to scanning 200 cases / day so you could probably do this a lot more quickly.

ETA

latest statistics for 08/25/03 cases

Last Scan: 12/03/04
This Scan: 12/09/04 (+6 days)
# Cases: 177

After the burst in activity last week, things seem to have crawled to a standstill for this date. Only 1 approval and 1 transfer since the last scan (6 days ago).

Update (12/12/04): fixed problem with formula for calculating % change per day.

ETA

???

I still do not understand why my LUD changed last month without any change in Msg.

a) Does this mean they picked my case and put it on hold for some reason ?

b) Or they are still working on it for a month ?

??? :confused:

Jan 26, 2004 cases scan?

Can someone please scan cases for 01/26/04?
my case is

EAC0407854***

Thanks

ETA-GC said:
Last Scan: 12/03/04
This Scan: 12/09/04 (+6 days)

After the burst in activity last week, things seem to have crawled to a standstill for this date. Only 1 approval and 1 transfer since the last scan (6 days ago).

ETA

Sep2003VSC said:
I still do not understand why my LUD changed last month without any change in Msg.

a) Does this mean they picked my case and put it on hold for some reason ?

b) Or they are still working on it for a month ?

??? :confused:

This happens all the time. In many cases this means that someone has looked at your case and you could be approved in anywhere from 1 day to 6 weeks (or not -- I'm not yet convinced that LUD changes mean much...).

If you've noticed all the LUD-related threads that is what these are about.

ETA

latest statistics for 10/23/03 cases

Last Scan: 12/07/04
This Scan: 12/09/04 (+2 days)
# Cases: 196

Transfers: +4 (12 / 6.12%)
Approvals: +1 (17 / 8.67%)
Complete: +5 (29 / 14.80%)

The activity continues to increase for 10/23/03 cases -- although 4 transfers and 1 approval might not seem like much, this all happened in just 2 days which is the highest % of completed cases per day so far (1.28% per day).

ETA

latest statistics for 10/23/03 cases

Last Scan: 12/09/04
This Scan: 12/12/04 (+3 days)
# Cases: 196

Transfers: +5 (17 / 8.67%)
Approvals: +1 (18 / 9.18%)
Complete: +6 (35 / 17.86%)

Once again, the activity for this day seemed to increase since the last scan (increased by 1.02% completed per day even though this scan includes a weekend). Also, from what I can tell, all of this latest activity was on a single day (12/10/04). This all bodes well for the upcoming week (although with the VSC you never know :rolleyes: )...

It looks like the VSC is transferring more of the 10/23/03 cases now than was the case earlier. We've effectively seen 9 transfers in the last 3 days (and 2 approvals).

Lots of "peripheral" activity too -- the "average LUD since 10/23/04" (a stat I've been tracking to get an idea of the overall activity) increased significantly, due to the transfers and approvals and due to 11 cases changing from "Received" to some other status.

Update (12/12/04): fixed problem with formula for calculating % change per day.

ETA

Agree. If I take 20 485 cases ( 10 just before and 10 just after my EAC # ) USCIS has touched 11 cases since Dec 01 2004 ( 55 % cases )
( 2 approval, 3 CO, 2 RFE, 4 transfers ). Remaining they have already transferred and I am the only one left. Wonder what are they doing with my app :confused: :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

Approvals were on 12/9 and RFE on 12/8 :rolleyes:

latest statistics for 08/25/03 cases

Last Scan: 12/09/04
This Scan: 12/13/04 (+4 days)

Things continue to be relatively quiet for this day compared to the earlier pace of activity. A bit more emphasis on transfers than in previous scans. All of these transfers/approvals were from last week from what I can tell.

Transfers: +3 (14, 7.91%)
Approvals: +1 (41, 23.16%)
Complete: +4 (55, 31.07%)

ETA