• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming Visa Bulletin March 2014

On "current". Current means that they think they have visas available for everyone left, so they no longer cut off. They expect everyone who wants a visa will now be able to get one. But these things are not always entirely predictable, which means there is always the risk that those scheduled for interviews find themselves being turned away at the end because the quota has been filled.

again being from Nepal I know better than u about the case distribution believe me next month it will be between 6500 to 7000 for asia and another major point please consider is Nepal has very low case density in between 5k to 9k believe me ... and to be fare till 4325 case nepal had 450 peoples per 1000 case if it is true no cases wouldnot have been seen above 11k but again beleive me we have cases quite nicely dispersed till 15000 and vey less above that to 27 k

HI Rayme,
COULD U MAKE A CLASS DISTRIBUTION (OF 1000)OR PIE CHART OF NEPALESE SELECTED PEOPLE FROM AS1 TO AS27000
THANK YOU

why AS are going slow although there are 2370 selectee?
what is my chance to get interview with CN21xxx?

It is hard to predict my friend at this time, where are you from?
If you are from nepal or Iran, u do not have even a slim chance ...in my view

AS21XXX is high - but might have a chance - all you can do is wait and see.

How do you guys think about my case? AS106XX from Taiwan. (July, Aug or never...??)
It's really a hard time for all of selectees. I'm totally stuck by these numbers. I can't make any future plan but wait. I bet you guys are experiencing the same thing. Hopefully we can hear some positive news in the near future.

How do you guys think about my case? AS106XX from Taiwan. (July, Aug or never...??)
It's really a hard time for all of selectees. I'm totally stuck by these numbers. I can't make any future plan but wait. I bet you guys are experiencing the same thing. Hopefully we can hear some positive news in the near future.

That is a good number - probably June/July

My case number is 2014AS0000049xx. Is that means I will be called for an interview sometime in April? When will I receive the 2NL?

Hi britsimon n other experts

I need a help ..i m currently residing in UK n i have my case number 60**so hopefully I will be current next month i mean for may..however my interview will be in Nepal...
1.so I m wondering if I have to apply for police certificate now , coj it takes 2 weeks for the delivery..so my question is will it be ok if I get my police certificate at the end of February for the interview on may?
and next question is - if 6000 gets current next month which is for may of course,, will I get second notification on March or april?

Thank u in advance n sorry for jumble of words...:)

Hi britsimon n other experts

I need a help ..i m currently residing in UK n i have my case number 60**so hopefully I will be current next month i mean for may..however my interview will be in Nepal...
1.so I m wondering if I have to apply for police certificate now , coj it takes 2 weeks for the delivery..so my question is will it be ok if I get my police certificate at the end of February for the interview on may?
and next question is - if 6000 gets current next month which is for may of course,, will I get second notification on March or april?

Thank u in advance n sorry for jumble of words...:)

Yes you should be current in May - so you will get your 2NL (email) in March - about a week after they publish the VB.

I would wait until March to apply for the police cert - just so it is a little newer when you interview.

Yes you should be current in May - so you will get your 2NL (email) in March - about a week after they publish the VB.

I would wait until March to apply for the police cert - just so it is a little newer when you interview.
Thanks Britsimon ...u r great as usual:)

Quiz of the Day!

Question 1. These are the worldwide visa issuances from the last 5 years. Can you spot the odd one out?

2009 - 48,036
2010 - 51,312
2011 - 51,118
2012 - 34,463
2013 - 51,080

Question 2. If you wanted to predict what would happen in a normal year, which of those years would you NOT base your analysis on?

HI Simon
your Quiz of the Day, is already Quiz for the month :D
anything new?