• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

Bye bye guys simon a great person ravesky truly a amazing guy vladek kyaend sloner all to u all bye bye giving up now guys no power to argue anything now alot of disappointment life was amazing without it it just troubled my life.... bye guys some amazing time i passed shared in this group....

I called too and got a EXTRA GRUMPY lady!!! I got scared and hanged up. Will call again and find out SA and maybe OC... we are the two old unmarried women that nobody cares about (hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)
ahahah :D ate many chickens

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!! Europe 20,000!!!!!

Don't ask me for other numbers. Looks like they are moving very quickly now! Good luck to all!
pitbull said wrong month.:rolleyes:

Next time we should agree to let only skywalker do the calling ? Only one person? What do you guys think?

No - I think they are getting tighter. For Veronice and I they wanted our case number to release any info. Two others said they couldn't say anything about the numbers. I think they are tightening things up - probably because they are beginning to get people who are frustrated and angry about the lack of progress toward the high numbers. So, to avoid that, they might have tightened the policy about not giving out numbers....

20050 for EU is right on the border where U countries become very scarce. So, if that is the case, March cutoff for EU is going to be much higher - because Ukraine will have no more or almost no more numbers.

Im dying here! I'm at work going into a long meeting and cant call KCC right now. Can anyone from OC pick up the phone and put us Oceania peeps out of our misery? :eek:

20050 for EU is right on the border where U countries become very scarce. So, if that is the case, March cutoff for EU is going to be much higher - because Ukraine will have no more or almost no more numbers.

I hope you are right Raevsky! Thanks for that. The woman didn't mention Uzbekistan special limit - but she already had my case number and only wanted to tell me info about "my" case.

Bye bye guys simon a great person ravesky truly a amazing guy vladek kyaend sloner all to u all bye bye giving up now guys no power to argue anything now alot of disappointment life was amazing without it it just troubled my life.... bye guys some amazing time i passed shared in this group....

Man don't drop us please ! You remember I took back my BIG jump because I realised that it never happend in the past of the dv cutoff!
BIG jumps only happens from may month and I promise you from may
Will be enourmous cut offs and remember I spoke to raevsky about the last two months of the dv ?
He also said they operate more interviews they do not running on the same pace so keep hoping my friend :) and let us wait for may cut off

Hey Hey Hey! what the hell is happening here??? DON'T GIVE UP! Remember: It's not over until the fat lady sings... and if she keeps eating chicken...

Hey Hey Hey! what the hell is happening here??? DON'T GIVE UP! Remember: It's not over until the fat lady sings... and if she keeps eating chicken...
aahahaha
Bye. I'm waiting for you in the summer day.
Pitbull will eat the bones of the chickens hhahahahahahahaha
important to get a large bowl. ahahahah;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man don't drop us please ! You remember I took back my BIG jump because I realised that it never happend in the past of the dv cutoff!
BIG jumps only happens from may month and I promise you from may
Will be enourmous cut offs and remember I spoke to raevsky about the last two months of the dv ?
He also said they operate more interviews they do not running on the same pace so keep hoping my friend :) and let us wait for may cut off
Big jumps do not happen in the regions that have no special countries. In DV-13 only EU and AF had big jumps. Obviously, the reason is that when regional cutoff exceeds the limit for non-regulated special county (in EU Ukraine is not regulated by cutoff, in AF Ghana is not regulated; Ukraine had a limit of 14682 in EU in DV-13, Ghana - 30538), big jump occurs. The idea is KCC wants to make the number of visas issued per month from any region to be more or less smooth. That is why a non-regulated special country holds the pace, until this country is exhausted in terms of new numbers.

I am not sure about African special countries, but EU special countries both have a limit of about 20000

Big jumps do not happen in the regions that have no special countries. In DV-13 only EU and AF had big jumps. Obviously, the reason is that when regional cutoff exceeds the limit for non-regulated special county (in EU Ukraine is not regulated by cutoff, in AF Ghana is not regulated; Ukraine had a limit of 14682 in EU in DV-13, Ghana - 30538), big jump occurs. The idea is KCC wants to make the number of visas issued per month from any region to be more or less smooth. That is why a non-regulated special country holds the pace, until this country is exhausted in terms of new numbers.

I am not sure about African special countries, but EU special countries both have a limit of about 20000

I think EU final cutoff number will be higher than 2013
what you think about the final cut off number of EU?