• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

we had a talk about with skywalker few days ago ! and my self i concluded that the randomness is just about getting selected for further processing, but the cn they allocate is definitly not random ! since we saw a range of CNs like nepal getting baricated between 8k to 12k ! so yes i agree witgh you it is not random at all!
funny enough you coplaining about it while you signature stated that life is all about randomness lol

Obviously KCC/USCIS are pulling my strings :D

we had a talk about with skywalker few days ago ! and my self i concluded that the randomness is just about getting selected for further processing, but the cn they allocate is definitly not random ! since we saw a range of CNs like nepal getting baricated between 8k to 12k ! so yes i agree witgh you it is not random at all!
funny enough you coplaining about it while you signature stated that life is all about randomness lol

Did post number 31 in this thread not explain why some countries get the low numbers?

Yes your post does explain it. But do you agree than that 6000 selectee cut off when its applied makes it no more random ?!

Yes and no. It is random still - at least for the first few thousand entries, but what it actually means is that the special countries have a lower percentage chance of winning overall - and that is "questionable" since the rules say everyone within a region should have an equal chance to win.

Yes and no. It is random still - at least for the first few thousand entries, but what it actually means is that the special countries have a lower percentage chance of winning overall - and that is "questionable" since the rules say everyone within a region should have an equal chance to win.

I agree with you skywalker , its just me and you we interpret it differently !
I started saying its not random because like you say some countries they
End up with high CNs which is unfair like you say . And i know in the the 6000
Selected from nigeria for ex: they get get a cn randomly given. So my point
Is the unfairness kills the randomness

I agree with you skywalker , its just me and you we interpret it differently !
I started saying its not random because like you say some countries they
End up with high CNs which is unfair like you say . And i know in the the 6000
Selected from nigeria for ex: they get get a cn randomly given. So my point
Is the unfairness kills the randomness

i agree with you , less winers more selectees , this is good idea but the software isn't accepted right now for the new kcc , if you look to the link below it shows the new software not yet run completly , please visit this link and have a look there , also if you think they will cut of 7% per area it will remain the same percentage 2012 , so the calculation you are provided can't work on the new version of software , only for those run the old one , check this out for the analysis , its shows bars and lines not equale to gather , wich meen you are calculating based on the old version , please re calculate based on the new one so we can figure more accurate numbers please please please , her is the links below for each points
www.dvlottery2014/analysis.com
www.dvselectees2013/bars.com

check her and re calculate please ...

i agree with you , less winers more selectees , this is good idea but the software isn't accepted right now for the new kcc , if you look to the link below it shows the new software not yet run completly , please visit this link and have a look there , also if you think they will cut of 7% per area it will remain the same percentage 2012 , so the calculation you are provided can't work on the new version of software , only for those run the old one , check this out for the analysis , its shows bars and lines not equale to gather , wich meen you are calculating based on the old version , please re calculate based on the new one so we can figure more accurate numbers please please please , her is the links below for each points

Im sure sloner will jubilate with your approach lol
I will have a look at it on the pc later on
Thanks for posting those links

Neball
Just a point the 7% is not per area if u mean aregion i dont think this way
Its about country limit i see people are getting confused about it..

Neball
Just a point the 7% is not per area if u mean aregion i dont think this way
Its about country limit i see people are getting confused about it..

my dear friend
on the past years they move more faster than this year if you can see the seletees this year bigger than the last year , and if you cut of the disqulified cases you can find the new numbers based on the new version software , try it its a company doint analysis for each regien , they are goodand they can give you the write numbers try it her is the link ,
www.aldoversion/dv2014/new/cal.sa

give it a try you will find all the answers there its realy amazing

my dear friend
on the past years they move more faster than this year if you can see the seletees this year bigger than the last year , and if you cut of the disqulified cases you can find the new numbers based on the new version software , try it its a company doint analysis for each regien , they are goodand they can give you the write numbers try it her is the link ,
www.aldoversion/dv2014/new/cal.sa

give it a try you will find all the answers there its realy amazing

Hi,

I can't access the links. are they working really

Thanks

Those links and the one you give later don't work. Are these sites hosted in Siberia perhaps?

Those links and the one you give later don't work. Are these sites hosted in Siberia perhaps?

howcome freinds i tested write now , but i think you believe more than much in your self and may be you think you are the only one on the earth nowing about this issue perhaps , or may be you think you are the one the human being and we are the anemals sorry friend i think you should be more calm i know you are not expert but its good to learn from others dont limit your self behaind your maind always try to learn from other , dont be sad from me and dont br angree i realy love you and love your ideas , but belive me try to re calculate the numbers its important for the viewers , they should trust with the accurate numbers based on the new version , not gusses and dreaming , i will post the new numbers today based on the new version , belive me you will be sorry and you will not get banned again

howcome freinds i tested write now , but i think you believe more than much in your self and may be you think you are the only one on the earth nowing about this issue perhaps , or may be you think you are the one the human being and we are the anemals sorry friend i think you should be more calm i know you are not expert but its good to learn from others dont limit your self behaind your maind always try to learn from other , dont be sad from me and dont br angree i realy love you and love your ideas , but belive me try to re calculate the numbers its important for the viewers , they should trust with the accurate numbers based on the new version , not gusses and dreaming , i will post the new numbers today based on the new version , belive me you will be sorry and you will not get banned again

Dude - relax. I am only pointing out your links don't work.

Hi,

It doesn't work for me too. Let's do some troubleshooting. I am using google public DNS 8.8.4.4, and it doesn't know those hostnames dvlottery2014/analysis.com, www.dvselectees2013/bars.com.

I tried dvlottery2014.com/analysis.com and I got redirected to some other website http://www.green-card.com/.

Can you give us the IP address of those links host so I can do some other tests.

Thanks

Neballi
please relax! i will send you a picture i screen grabbed the links it is really not working !
Please dont get agressive we make jokes sometimes because we are like family here, means you are welcome , and we like to share and argue about theories friendly speaking :) dont feel offended my friend

Last edited by a moderator:

I posted the picture on my profile album feel free to check it out.