• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

Interview appointmant for DV-2014

Hello

My case number is EU7xxx and my application form was submited to the KCC office on October 2nd, 2013 and haven't got KCC confirmation yet. Have I still a chance to get appointment for the interview?

Thanks for any information!

Hello

My case number is EU7xxx and my application form was submited to the KCC office on October 2nd, 2013 and haven't got KCC confirmation yet. Have I still a chance to get appointment for the interview?

Thanks for any information!

It may take them some time to process your forms but you will get an interview for sure. Check with them phone/email if they received the forms and keep checking your email and state departament website where you got your selectee letter. Soon you should receive your 2nl.

Visa Bulletin For December 2013

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JANUARY

AFRICA 19,400
ASIA 3,000
EUROPE 13,200
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 6
OCEANIA 550
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

AFRICA 19,400
ASIA 3,000
EUROPE 13,200
OCEANIA 550

Thanks nima6446, but Asia numbers are really disappointing :(

AFRICA 19,400
ASIA 3,000
EUROPE 13,200
OCEANIA 550

guys.,i've heard that cut off for the january reached just 3000...very low...unexpected

Looks like Asia is going to have a lot of disappointments. What do you think the reason behind this is? What do you guys think the safe zone is for Asia in means of CNs?

CN & Cut off

hi,
How do they process CN relating to Cut off number? Does it mean there have been total of CN 9950 (Oct- 1800 + Nov- 2500 + Dec- 2650 + Jan- 3000) which are already issued for 2nl? my CN is 2014AS00021***

Wow. Cant believe this. Asian cut off number is lower than last year's. That's very disappointing.
Seems like safe zone is up to CN 13,000. I am really not sure of this year's DV. Asia is gonna have tough times for sure

What is this??? What is going to be happened to Asia.... Really disappointing......... seems they will never reach the range of 19k.. better to do my studies well to have a good future in Sri Lanka..... Really disappointing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
How do they process CN relating to Cut off number? Does it mean there have been total of CN 9950 (Oct- 1800 + Nov- 2500 + Dec- 2650 + Jan- 3000) which are already issued for 2nl? my CN is 2014AS00021***

No. The number published is the maximum case number that is current. So in Oct up to CN 1800 was current, up to 2500 in Nov etc. this is explained in the visa bulletin when they say numbers below the published ones are current.

What is this??? What is going to be happened to Asia.... Really disappointing......... seems they will never reach the range of 19k.. better to do my studies well to have a good future in Sri Lanka..... Really disappointing..... get lost F****** KCC

Completely unnecessary. It's a lottery and they warn you in the selection letter that it's not a guarantee of getting a visa. I understand you're feeling disappointed now but that attitude is really not necessary.

Completely unnecessary. It's a lottery and they warn you in the selection letter that it's not a guarantee of getting a visa. I understand you're feeling disappointed now but that attitude is really not necessary.

+1