• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

Only +700 for Europe? What da :confused:?

Yup - very disappointing although EU was up to yesterday well ahead of where we expected so it seems what has happened is that the October feedback shows that many more people than expected have responded/appeared for interviews/got visas. So KCC have put the brakes on for now. EU is still ahead of last year, the number now is about the February figure.

Let's hope cut off for February won't be as sad as January's.

After yesterday's announcement my wife told me to cheer up and try the approach in the quote below:

"Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between."

The unsurprised part is the hard part I guess :)

In reality the numbers for eu is proceeding at an average speed. Main difference is that we began the year with a big intake for October. Only one months worth of applicants have really been processed. Extrapolating a bit with lots of unknowns July will be 33-35.000 and September 40-42.000. Pretty much as most of us except sloner has been predicting.

December13200

Hello!

What do you think for December 13200 ?

My Case nr is EU 36***. What is your opinion ?

Thank you !

our case number is eu15*** an we were expecting interview in january, by this visa bulletin it seems the intreview will be in february/march. they really slow down

Send forms but heard nothing!

Hi everyone,

I sent my form on the 5th of June 2013 via DHL. I checked the DHL status which says that mail have been delivered. However, I have not heard anything from KCC yet. I checked my Lottery status and see no changes.

My lottery no. is around 14000. I am from Nepal.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Purna

Hi everyone,

I sent my form on the 5th of June 2013 via DHL. I checked the DHL status which says that mail have been delivered. However, I have not heard anything from KCC yet. I checked my Lottery status and see no changes.

Thanks and regards,

Purna

Your number still not current yet, which mean you still need to wait for few more months. Monitor the Visa Bulletin for your case #.

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards,

Purna

U will hear from them next year august ...

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards,

Purna

You can check with KCC if they received and processed your forms but like others said you won't hear anything till your number gets current next year...maybe :/

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards,

Purna
Please join this page for all DV querries in case of Nepal
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dv.2014.Nepal/

In reality the numbers for eu is proceeding at an average speed. Main difference is that we began the year with a big intake for October. Only one months worth of applicants have really been processed. Extrapolating a bit with lots of unknowns July will be 33-35.000 and September 40-42.000. Pretty much as most of us except sloner has been predicting.

Agreed 100%.

Sloner is partying like its 2012...

Hello everyone. We Raevskш and Britisimon holiday today.He laughs best who laughs last. They're smart guys, but they lack logic and common sense. None of them looked schedule in Ankara in December. Say thank all the Republicans that dragged so long budget.:)

This is probably more interesting - albeit bad news for some:
Also from Ankara embassy website:
--
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, we are currently experiencing delays in administrative processing. Most cases require 3-6 months to complete their administrative processing. However, please understand that this process has no time constraints and may even take longer.

We will not respond to any inquires for cases pending for less than 6 months.
--

Hello everyone. We Raevskш and Britisimon holiday today.He laughs best who laughs last. They're smart guys, but they lack logic and common sense. None of them looked schedule in Ankara in December. Say thank all the Republicans that dragged so long budget.:)

Trust me Sloner, it gives me no pleasure at all that your theory is not correct, but the thing is your ideas are a fairy tale based on your assumption that the ONLY YEAR that had a redraw is a statistical model for any other year. Your method doesn't work against 2013 history and won't work against DV2014. The only way your model CAN work is if we have another year where the first selections are all cancelled and there is a redraw of the whole thing - and personally I wouldn't hold my breath for that one.

As for the Ankara thing - yep - I lack the common sense/logic to figure out your point about that. Could you explain?