• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: December 2013 (Coming Soon)

i think this time we will know officially no hopes from forum for this month probably monday will be officially published as it is generally published many times in monday

Not Monday - that is a holiday in the US - Veterans Day. KCC are closed on Monday.

I'm sure the December bulletin is generally later than the Sept - Nov bulletins because this is the month that has the October activity reported by consulates. That activity feeds into the progress so this bulletin is the first of the year that isn't a blind guess.

I'm sure the December bulletin is generally later than the Sept - Nov bulletins because this is the month that has the October activity reported by consulates. That activity feeds into the progress so this bulletin is the first of the year that isn't a blind guess.

Yes, I totally agreed. This is the month when DOS start to have return rate from all embassies so it might take a little longer to get everything scheduled.

Is it so much to ask to be a team player in a forum that has tremendously helped all of us?

I think that is what Veronice was trying to do. Yeah sure, the call was a little early perhaps, but she was willing to make the call and post the result here. Let's not blame her for that.

Do we need a team hug here???