• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

UP coming visa bulletin of month February:

I gave up on Asia. Month after month Asian cut-off numbers have been stabbing my heart. Want to see 4000 at least. I guess we'll end up seeing 3500. damn

Oceania 650-675, SA 800-825, Africa 24000-26000, Asia 4200-5200 separate waiting cutt-off Nepal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Asia should be around 4200-4400 to meet its regional limit.But we might see even a big jump of around 5300.

Something is holding back the numbers for last 2 months for all regions and we are waiting for the Sprint to happen. It has to be in coming months if not 50,000 visa quota cannot be fulfilled. I hope the Sprint is in Feb cut off. Even it don't happen Feb, I still hopeful for Mar cut off. Of course the earlier the better.

Europe will not be higher than ~16500, that is for sure. DV2014 will be the year when all available visas will be offered, before everybody gets an interview. There is a high chance for that

Europe will not be higher than ~16500, that is for sure. DV2014 will be the year when all available visas will be offered, before everybody gets an interview. There is a high chance for that
I do not think so, at risk can get 1-2 region.

any kind of prediction is waste of time ,
nobody knows for sure ,why it was selected a number of people greater then ever or why there are so high case numbers !

I agree with you Rocky but hey no harm in doing so right?
And by the way don't you just try to guess the numbers out loud to impress your buddies when stumbling upon live lottery drawings on TV? ;)
Maybe that's just me, anyone??

I agree with you Rocky but hey no harm in doing so right?
And by the way don't you just try to guess the numbers out loud to impress your buddies when stumbling upon live lottery drawings on TV? ;)
Maybe that's just me, anyone??

the one can predict the one can estimate will , prediction gives us image about how people thinks , lets share our angles prediction