• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming June month visa bulletin....

thanks alot for your reply i have other question one of my child is US citizen and I am traveled to Europe more than 24 once and US about 2 times i am is very worry to stuck in the administrative process cause of that . is that will affect in my case

thanks alot for your reply i have other question one of my child is US citizen and I am traveled to Europe more than 24 once and US about 2 times i am is very worry to stuck in the administrative process cause of that . is that will affect in my case
If you never overstayed in usa it wont hram your application.
If you stayed in other countries for more than 12months you need PC for each country were it happend.
You dont need to take your child to the interview because hes a US citizen.

If you never overstayed in usa it wont hram your application.
If you stayed in other countries for more than 12months you need PC for each country were it happend.
You dont need to take your child to the interview because hes a US citizen.

Valdek many of thanks. Thanks God i haven't overstay in US also i am not stay in Europe more than 30days i am just traveled for working in my company based their

Hi Malcom

you made me feel o worry you know!!, your predictions are too disappointed for thos who are above the current one( 25900), my CN is 26100 and now im too worry to not have scheduled interview depends on your talks, pleasetell me in details does my CN has a good chance or not as it suppose to be current on next June,

Thanks a lot for your prediction but we can see that your number are pretty high, I have one objection again one number, it's about Egypt, you said that it will be between 45000-50000, please see some arguments:

- On the last CEAC, we can see that the density for each thousand is around 130 persons, as you know the density for the special country is almost the same, if Egypt CNs will go until 45k or even 50k it means that we have 130*50k = 6500, all of them have sent their form to KCC which is not possible since we have only 5757 Egyptian selected and not all of them will send the forms,

- if we check the last year CEAC data (30 sep 2013) we can consider that it's 90% accurate data, we have 3086 persons treated in total (from 5k selected), on the latest CEAC (2nd Mars) we can see that we have already 3052, it means that we are not far from Egypt limit,

Conclusion: I am sure that Egypt cutoff will not exceed 30k (100% sure) and the 25900 special CN that we got on the last VB for Egypt will be the last one, I don't think that we will have another exception of Egypt (80% sure), so the 45-50k for Egypt is out of range.

It's important to know that because it will impact directly the progression of the Africans CN, as you know (I learned that from you) with or without holes it's not the same ....

why are u so disappointed my friend, when I said 25900 I mean the max egyptien CN, of course yours is a bit more by I am speaking in term of density, even if someone have a CN of 30k or even 40k he don't need to be afraid as Egypt will not have a special cuttoff in the next month VB (June) or max July, just be prepared for your interview you will have it at 100%, please see my comment regarding Egypt in the post #133 http://forums.immigration.com/showt...prediction-!!!!!!/page5&p=2686076#post2686076

Hi Malcom

you made me feel o worry you know!!, your predictions are too disappointed for thos who are above the current one( 25900), my CN is 26100 and now im too worry to not have scheduled interview depends on your talks, pleasetell me in details does my CN has a good chance or not as it suppose to be current on next June,

Thank you Malcomx , Now i feel better :)

why are u so disappointed my friend, when I said 25900 I mean the max egyptien CN, of course yours is a bit more by I am speaking in term of density, even if someone have a CN of 30k or even 40k he don't need to be afraid as Egypt will not have a special cuttoff in the next month VB (June) or max July, just be prepared for your interview you will have it at 100%, please see my comment regarding Egypt in the post #133 http://forums.immigration.com/showt...prediction-!!!!!!/page5&p=2686076#post2686076