• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming June month visa bulletin....

As a Sri Lankan who is from a 3rd world country would love to live in a well developed, 1st world country like US .... But i still wonder why people from UK,Australia are interested to live in US more than us even though they are from developed countries.. Also most of the Sri Lankans are trying to get the PR in UK,Australia..... But citizens of those countries are trying to get the PR in US.... :)))) .... My conclusion is " How much Sri Lanka is way way behind......."

As a Sri Lankan who is from a 3rd world country would love to live in a well developed, 1st world country like US .... But i still wonder why people from UK,Australia are interested to live in US more than us even though they are from developed countries.. Also most of the Sri Lankans are trying to get the PR in UK,Australia..... But citizens of those countries are trying to get the PR in US.... ))) .... My conclusion is " How much Sri Lanka is way way behind......."
work legally.:)

ahaha :) bad Google translate :D
"иметь" and "есть" two different values​​.
But I understood the meaning.
I prefer a good beer and chicken. :D

ahaha :) bad Google translate :D
"иметь" and "есть" two different values​​.
But I understood the meaning.
I prefer a good beer and chicken. :D
Ваш английский лучше, чем мой русский сейчас ;)