• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Up coming June month visa bulletin....

Hi Vladek,

My magic # is SA21xx. When do you think would be the magic month? I'm from Venezuela but my interview would be in Montreal, Canada. Do you think my case would be a bit faster since Montreal embassy only processes few SA cases annually, whereas Caracas embassy would be very busy processing lots of Venezuelan winners? Thanks in advanced for your input and all the best!

Hi Vladek,

My magic # is SA21xx. When do you think would be the magic month? I'm from Venezuela but my interview would be in Montreal, Canada. Do you think my case would be a bit faster since Montreal embassy only processes few SA cases annually, whereas Caracas embassy would be very busy processing lots of Venezuelan winners? Thanks in advanced for your input and all the best!

Your case cannot be processed before the number is current on the VB, no matter which embassy you are processed at.

SA21xx should be in August or September.

Thanks Britsimon,

So if let's say the whole SA becomes current, how do they schedule the interviews? I think they would follow the CN cases order , but let's say they have a whole sequence scheduled in Caracas (1800-2000) but here they find 21xx in Montreal and it has plenty of slots available for interview would they scheduled 21xx for an interview at the same time, assuming the whole SA region is current? This is indeed a mysterious process.

Thanks Britsimon,

So if let's say the whole SA becomes current, how do they schedule the interviews? I think they would follow the CN cases order , but let's say they have a whole sequence scheduled in Caracas (1800-2000) but here they find 21xx in Montreal and it has plenty of slots available for interview would they scheduled 21xx for an interview at the same time, assuming the whole SA region is current? This is indeed a mysterious process.

I dont believe it is strict case number order within the range that is current. So if they had a range of 200 as you describe, someone at the high end of tat range could e interviewed at a quiet embassy before someone at the low end of that range at a busy embassy.

Remember also tat the actual numbers of interviews are relatively small - a 200 range may mean as few as only 30 or 40 interviews. Tere are gaps (holes) in the numbering and not everyone takes the opportunity further after the win.

Great. I'm so freaking anxious about the next vb. I just got my passport today and it's waiting for the visa :) Simon, I'm gonna get drunk as f**k when it's all over! :)

Great. I'm so freaking anxious about the next vb. I just got my passport today and it's waiting for the visa :) Simon, I'm gonna get drunk as f**k when it's all over! :)

You should relax. Your number will be current on the next VB and there will still be PLENTY of visas left throughout June. CHILL!