TSC Tracker and Discussions - May 1st, 2002

longwait02

Registered Users (C)
Welcome to May TSC Tracker and Discussions!
Lets start fresh new thread for May with lot of hope in this month. Processing was almost stopped in April and seems to be started in past few days. Guys, please check AVM and post ur approval with RD, ND and AD please.

I request everyone to post questions/Information and what\'s going on TSC and general changes in INS processing.

The link to the tracker is:

Good luck to all of us.

Waiting since June 2001

Details
EB3 RIR
RD June 2001
ND July 2001
RFE REcvd Date Jan 25th 2002

Approval Date ???

Any body give me an educated guess that when i would get approval ???

Hai, Gking, You are right. Hopeing to hear good news soon.

Lot of uncertain TSC. How about you. When did you filed 485 and did u get EAD? BRW, r u from INDIA. Do you know about new security checks, how they conducting , how much dealy. etc.. I called TSC lat month they said my case with assigned on 3/22/02. but so far no news.

Here you go, my friend.

Q: Lot of uncertain TSC. How about you. When did you filed 485 and did u get EAD? BRW, r u from INDIA.

A: Filed I-485 in late March. FP done, not received EAD and AP yet. From China, but I love Indians and I have very good Indian friends.

Q: Do you know about new security checks, how they conducting , how much dealy. etc..

A: I know some. the new security check is actually a name check. INS is trying to match your name to the database they have to check your background. So if your name is not properly printed (such as initial for middle name, name change because of marriage), your case may be delayed. I think the formal process started on 4/8/02, but INS might started for that from 04/01/02. Generally because of this extra burden, all the case processing slowed down from early April. It is said it will take 4-6 weeks to clear out all the existing cases. So I guess most of the cases should be processed and moved back to IIOs for final decision. It seems TSc is putting more resources to I-485. We should see more improvement soon, but the good time in March for I-140 will not be repeated.

good luck to us all.

Hi Gking - Need your suggestion about my 140

I am a silent listener in this column.I heard more about your experience and exposure about knowing 140 processing.

Any suggestions/tips for my I 140 status.
Details:
EB3 RIR
RD june 2001 ND july 2001
RFE (for not attaching original LC ) recvd on DEc 12th .
REplied on Jan 3rd 2002.
RFE recvd date on Jan 25th 2002.
Approval Date ?
(Lawyer did a mistake, not attaching ORIGINAL LC with 140 application)
Kindly give your valuable suggestions and tell me how i can proceed with that?
What\'s your educated guess on this?

Just Talk to IIO...My case assigned ...

IIO on 4/30/02 for final decision. It will take 2 to 3 weeks. Now, I confused. When I called in march they said assigned to IIO on 3/22. What is the final decision means. What about first assignment to IIO. Is it mean that after security check? please help me. ND:9/14/01, EB3(RIR).

GKing any idea how much time it will take generally.

Gking - Thanks for your reply

Thanks for your suggestions.
Also I have a question.
My employer is located at Atlanta, Georgia (Texas zone).
I am working at Virginia. Can I file 485 in Vermont Service center?
Will it be a problem ?
PLease reply.

No Title

I have a similar case Labour from Georgia and I reside in NJ, I asked my lawyer about filling 485 from VSC. He says I can as I reside in VSC jurisdiction and this is what matters.

TSC processing times out.

It has gone back by 12 days. Waiting dasys now 88. Pending cases 3465. Increased by 1140. Total cases jumped by 25k.

Latest TSC processing time

If you see the latest processing time for TSC, I-140 backed from last month\'s Feb 13 to this month\'s Feb 01, Jeez, how comes that they posted the processing time like this ? I think we would never believe this, this is ridiculous, we all are being fooled.

Larry

No Title

Yes! We\'re being fooled. My case is still not being processes with ND of July 2001.

exnt & Baskar Gopal, were you required for RFE?

If not, do you have idea how many 2001 cases are still pending? TSC last month statistics fooled a lot of people and I got excited a bit too. From Hari\'s tracking, it does not seem to have a lot of 2001 case pending now. But there are a lot more peoples don\'t use that helpful tracking. We have to use it as a sample and get general idea.

No Title

I am waiting since Feb 20, 2001.

I think TSC wants to make a record with my case by lingering it beyond 14 months.

KP

i know ppl whose case is pending for more than 3 yrs and no news yet

sometimes u cant say call them through AILA and find out

sri