TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

No Title

You should all documents INS is asking otherwise you will get notice of intent to deny. Don\'t give INS second chance to issue RFE or notice of intent to deny petition.

These days TSC is ignoring RFE, hope by the time you send your papers RFE cases may be taken on priority basis.

Like several other RFE waiters, I am waiting INS to act upon my RFE received on Feb 13, 2002.

Good luck to you

KP

KP, GKING

Its me Rashid

How r u guys.
I changed my ID cos my computer was completely rebooted. I put something close to what it was so u guys could recognize me.
Kp, whats the latest? What r they doing to u?
I cant express how badly I feel aBout this.
I hope some good news comes really soon.
TSC was sending out plastci cards in 15 days now it seems that process has slowed.
Also on the processing times i see 1 140 is 46 days at TSC?
Wow. kp where was thaT 46 days in Feb 2001 when we filed?

love u guys
Rashid trumann

Dead silence on approvals.....

No approvals from last 10 days. What is happening in TSC. Randomness killing people in TSC. I am still waiting here. ND:9/14/01 EB3(RIR). Hope we can hear good news soon.....

Tracker Site not cooperating

Hi guys,

I am trying to update the tracker but the web site has not been cooperating for the past 3 days, so please bear with me. As soon as the site cooperates I will update the tracker. Please do not think that I have abandoned you guys. Thanks!

Best Regards,

-Hari

Only One Case

I have only two cases with approval dates of April, one was on 04/03/02(EB1 case) and the other was on 04/01/02 (once again an EB1 case). All other updates sent to me are from March.

Regards,

-Hari

From my computer I have no problem to upload tracker

Please send me TL files, I will upload them.
Myp3uk.

No Title

Hi KishanPatel,

I am #128 in 2000 list, (I got my I-140 on 05/18/2001 and applied for 485 from CSC in June, waiting for AOS).

I was just searching stuff on this board and came accross your note saying that you got RFE and still waiting for your I-140 approval! I am sorry to here that you got RFE!

Good luck
PCee

GKING and all others...help needed

Hello Fellows,

I have just changed my job and had a labour approved from previous company.My new job is in the same area and description.
Is it possible for me to use the same LC if my previous employer agrees or any other way in order to do this ?

Would highly appreciate your comments.