TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 18, 2002

GO TSC

Did you guys see the today\'s update on Immigration.com I-140 processing date Feb 02. Lot guys like me are still waiting with
July ND... Hahahaha.. Way to go TSC...

that\'s a good idea

Cowboy_OK,

I will try to call TSC to find out the info about the officer.

ND : 07/19/01

Case was assigned on 03/12/02.

pure

EB1-OR, Pending in TSC over one year, finally approved!

I would like to share my case info with you guys.

my case info is on the TSC140 Tracking (name Greenwave, SRC-01-135-xxxxx)

EB1-OR (filed by myself)
RD: 03/23/01
ND: 03/28/01
AP: 04/01/02

My case was waiting 10 months to be assinged to an officer on 02/01/02,
and he/she took two months to approve it. It was over one year. During last
two months, I requested a congressman inquiry and a senator inquiry, and they
were all kind and responsed quickly. I also managed to call the IIO three times.
All of the information from them is that my case was assigned, I needed be
patient to waiting and waiting. Last call on 03/28/02, I met a nice IIO.
She admited my case was unusual, and she sent an email to remind the officer
who got my case. I believe it was her email that my case could be digged out
from some forgoten corner.

I wish my case be the longest waiting recorder, and wish you guys are more lucky than me.

BBF

No Title

Hi ianinjarvis,

My useless lawyer has sent two faxes in the gap of ten days each. Today is 10th day after the second fax was sent. On Monday we are going to approach through AILA. Hope it may work.

By the way on March 25th I contacted my senator and they came back with answer that my second RFE was received on Feb 13, 02 and I need to wait another 30-45 as my file is sitting some where in dark corner of TSC.

I am fully fed up with randomness at TSC and I am almost loosing all the hopes to get justice from this branch (INS) of US justice department.

Good luck guys

KP
TSC I-140 ND Feb 20, 2001.

kishan-this what i got from my lawyer

The dates on the chart tend to be average dates of processing. So they are processing many February 2002 cases but they are also processing a lot of cases that are still there from 2001. Rather than a first in and first out approach, in which they make sure that all 2001 are completed before they start new 2002s, they do move on to more recent cases, even though some examiners may have some cases that are older that they are still working on.

BTW do you know what is liason efforts and what are the basis for it

Congratulations

congratulations rashid trumann .
Can you tell us your details like category, cp/aos like brief summary

KP ...did u get a second RFE???

These TSC folks should be &&*(&*$% ... I think you are the worst affected person .... you should have approached AILA long time back and also keep calling TSC (trust me it does work, but say that u are calling from the lawyer\'s firm !!) .. I am really hoping to see u in the CP forum ....

Should see u soon :)

no response after sending out the RFE

Dear KP: I have question, I sent out the response of RFE on 2/1/02, the AVM has no updates on receiving my response for over 2 months now. Is it common? Usually how soon for TSC to update the AVM? Also my case is also over 1 year now, I do not know how long will I wait for the decision. Thanks and good luck for all of us!

RIR EB2
RD 4/2/01
ND 4/5/01
RFE 1/17/02

No Title

Hi watch140,

I had two RFE and still waiting for approval even after 14 months are almost going to pass since my petition was received, it is frustrating but what I can do about it ?

In both occasions my RFE was received within a week but first time I could not hear AVM as TSC dsis not updated AVM from Dec 19, 01 to probably early Jan 26, 02.

First time I send RFE response on Jan 7, 02 and it was recieved on Jan 11, 02. Second time I sent RFE on Feb 8, 02 and was received on Feb 13, 02. Since then I am wiating.

In response t senator reply on March 25, 02 I was told to wait for another 30-45 days.

I think you should try calling TSC otherwise contact senator they will find out status of your case.

I think TSC has dumped all RFE files in some where dark corner.

Good luck to you.

KP

RFE guys ... I know its very frustrating but do start calling TSC regulary and

do not say u are the beneficiary ...say that u are someone from the law firm that is representing ur employer .....

This does work as they have a different attitude ....

Hope to see u all get past this "BIG HURDLE"

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My careless attorney filed my I-140 in August, ND is 09/10/01. But he forgot to send the Labor Certificate with the petition. After waiting for 8 months, the INS issued RFE on 04/05/02 for the original LC as well as all my transcripts , degrees , degree evaluation , pervious working experience. Does anybody has such experience? Because the main reason for the RFE is missing LC, is it ok I just sent out the original LC because it takes 1-2 weeks for the degree evaluation? I have MS in computer science and my LC is required a MS in computer science. Please help! Thanks in advance