TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 11, 2002

Mailed them this Monday...

Yes.. I just mailed it day before yesterday.. It took a while for me, as I was not expecting the approval so soon.. I had to take care of everything after approval...

See you in 485 forum....

need info

Gking , congratulations for ur approval, I can say i am one of the luckey guys to be on board with u on I-140 train.

can somebody give me some pointer or URL for list of doctors in dallas area i am trying to get medicals done.

thanks

Gking, Thanks for ur help to this forum. I am waiting

waiting for good news. I do not know when I get it cleared. If I-140 cleared then I have only 485 option, so we will meet u there. BYW, when Labor and I-140 applied I was in KY( TSC region), Now I am in NY state(VSC region). Can I file I-485 in VSC? Thanks for ur help.

No Title

Hi Gking.. on my 140 approval notice there was one A#.. But lawyer did not use it saying that they will assign a new A# while they generate the receipt .. So we left it blank.. My lawyer is a very renowned lawyer with a good reputation.. I am sure he knows what he is doing...

I would suggest to leave it blank....

Sabu:
No it is not I-94 number...

I don\'t know yet, I tried 3 times this early morning to call AVM, but fialed.

iainjarvis, are you a EB1 applicant? My EB1 case filed in early May is still pedning with TSC. I am going to lose my patience. I may go home country, my mother has been missing me for a long long time.

not meet the requirements

When any one receives denial, the reason is always not meeting INS\'s requirements. INS never states in details unless you appeal.

INS ,Govt is great!

Student visa for Mr Atta! ,Bill Passed to allow
illegal immigrants to file i-485.

Legal immigrants trying hard for GC,in many cases
for 6 yrs on H1 ,contributing huge sums in the form
of taxes to Govt ,but ...not enough to get GC.

Pay the price of higher education,coming legally and
huge tax contribution to Govt!!!!
Good Luck to all of us!!!

Approved!

Finally my I-140 has been approved. It was approved on 03/07/02. After three and a half years and 2 LC processings I am on the last leg of the journey. Opted for CP, but will be talking to my lawyer next week and if needed will change to I-485.

I will still continue updating the tracker the same way as I have been for the past 9-10 months. I will let you guys know if I need any help in future but for now I intend to continue maintaining the tracker as current as possible. Lately I have been updating about thrice a week. The speed at which the processing is being done nowadays hopefully in future there will be a very minimal backlog and we may not need the tracker anymore!

Congrats GKing and thanks for all your help in maintaining our tracker. GKing is the spirit of this forum!!

Thanks for your support and cooperation. Just be patient and await your turn, in the end everything will work out. Good Luck to all of you!

-Hari

No Title

Congrats Hari/Texan!
Thank you very much for maintaining the tracker. It is very nice of you, to continue maintaining it. You are wonderful!

Congrats Hari, but I could not able to see ur details on tracker, please

post ur derails and how u came to know about ur approval. Thanks for ur great help for I-140 seekers.

Anyone with EB2-RIR July Recpt Date?

I am new to this forum.

PD : 05/19/2000
RD : 07/25/2001
ND : ???
AD : Still Waiting...