TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 11, 2002

Approved

My case EB2(regular)
        PD 8/\'98
        ND 11/23/01
        AD 3/11/02
Just thought of informing it, since this forum has been very helpful. Good luck to you all.

EB1-OR Approved

Hi everybody - here are my details

Name in tracker - Raveli
RD - 07/14/01
ND - 08/02/01
AD - 03/06/02

I checked the AVM first time yesterday at around 12.30AM and again today around the same time to confirm.
A big thank you to everyone on this forum and wish you all the best.
Raveli

I-140 EB2RIR approved

colleague in the office -
EB2RIR ND-Augxx AD-Marxx , Dont know exact dates.
Thought to share this info in this forum.

USA_lover, who sponsor you for the EB1_OR application? Your caompany? or what?

At forst, congratulate you for the approval. Your EB1_OR denial is expected if you have no sponsor and have no papers at all. COuld you please tell us more about your case and how you apply the EB1 and NIW categories. Thanks

Raveli, congratulation on your approval. My EB1 case filed in May 2001 is still pending with TSC

this moring at 8.00am EST. I checked the AVM, the same message as 250-325 days needed for the processing relays. How come we are treated so differently within the same center.

ANy others who filed EB1 in May are till waiting for their I-140s approval? What\'s going on?

those filed in 07/08,2001 are approved, but my case filed in May is till not approved. How unfair it is!!!!

Gking, Kp and all the other advisers............

Got approved yesterday.

I heard the AVM say "Your case has been approved...." - For a minute I was out of my chair.

EB3
RD - 10/22/01
ND - 11/03/01
RFE - 11/23/01(it was in TSC system on this day)
AD - 03/11/02

Guys, I am still under shock. My plentyful thanks and best wishes.

See you all in the next forum where we can again do our "Ph.d in 485"...

GKing, My Friend Got Approved Yesterday.

VIPAD in the Tracker #326
EB3-RIR
ND: Sept 7th,2001

Sabu
(Nan Shi)

Nan Shi, Congratulations!. Finally u got it.

Hope we too hear good news soon. ND:9/14/01 EB3(RIR), God bless 9/01 cases please.

God is not that much nice to me. I did not get my approval. That was my friend

who is working with me. I am with Gking in the Bad Luck Club.

Sabu
(Old Name:Nan Shi)
EB2-RIR
ND:July 24th, 2001.

I-140 approved for 485 Not CP

Hi guys,
my I-140 was approved on March 4th. I had mentioned CP but they have approved for 485. I did not want to deal with TSc anymore.

My lawyer is trying to talk to TSC today. If we are not able to get TSC to change it to CP. i do not have a choice but to go for 485.

The question i had is can i apply for 485 from Nebraska. I work in Kansas city. My employer is based in Atlanta. ( my labour was done in Atlanta and I-140 in TSC ). am i eligible to apply 485 from NVC.

GKING !!! I don\'t think there is one forum for I-485 like I-140 any where in this site. OR may not

Gking, did you call TSC any recent times. I am trying but no luck.

lot more tension going and why TSC holding 9/13- 9/19 EB3 cases? any Idea, Stupid center. No hope at any time.

Approved Transfer Case

I checked the AVM last night around 8.30 P.M Central time and My case is approved.
My Details.
PD:06/15/1999
RD:11/05/2001
ND:11/16/2001
Transferred to VSC on 02/14/2002
VSC ND:02/26/2002
AD:03/11/2002
My Category is EB3(Regular).

Good Luck guys those who are waiting since long time.

Thanks for the info Texas140

You have given me some hope. My case is the same as yours (xfered to VSC, ND 2/26/02). I just checked the AVM, but no approval yet. I hope it\'ll be soon.

Congratulations on your approval, and good luck in the next stage. I am going for CP.

Nagib

Congrats..Texas140..

Your approval is a good news for all of xferred cases.

Thanks and Good luck to you.

No Title

i share in your sorrow. its frustrating enough to know that TSC is behind relative to other service centers, now we have to deal with this uncertainty of when or how they process applications (LIFO?).

any ideas how to get through their phone line and speak with your \'friendly neighborhood case officer\'?

DJ - EB3.ND.07/30/01