TSC Tracker and Discussion - March 11, 2002

Congrats! My dear friend Gking, Finally your turn came. I checked AVM

now, still old message only. I do not when I can hear good news. Once again congratulations Gking and come visit this link to help us. Good luck to ur next stage.

Congratulations! Gking

Although I have no idea when is the time for me to hear the good news, I really feel happy for you. You\'re well deserved what you got, and I wish your next step will be a lot smoother. :)

Hi Cowboy, I also got the same message today when I talked to IIO. Wait for two weeks.

Old Name: Nan Shi
ND: July 24,2001
EB2-RIR

EB2(RIR) I-140 approved. Here are the details......

Hi Guys,

Here are my I-140 (With CP Option) details:

EB2(RIR)
RD: Oct 2001
ND:11/05/01
AD:03/12/02
CHECKED AVM ON:03/12/02 11:00PM

Though I posted couple of messages before, I am a silent follower of this TSC I-140 discussion group for most of the time. I really appreciate all you guys for your valuable information, opinions, analysis and also for creating a nice environment for GC seekers. I must specially thank GURUS like GKING, KP (I don\'t remember everyone but there are many gurus). Also, I congratulate all those who got approvals and wish good luck to those waiting for approval.

Though I opted for Consular Processing (I don\'t know yet the approval is for CP or 485), I am not able to decide whether to go ahead with CP or change it to I-485. I really need expert opinion on this. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Once again thank you all.

GCLucky

CONGRATULATIONS GKING

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you. Thanks for the information. Best wishes. Skinny git.

No Title

If you have clear record with no glich and hitch, CP is the way to go.

Good luck to you and congratulations for I-140 approval.

KP

No Title

best wishes to all who have seen the light. for those who are still waiting, keep the spirits up, your time will come.

thanks, and have a nice day!

DJ - EB3.ND.07/30/01
         AD.03/11/02 (checked last night)

Congrats GKING, and Good Luck for 485

We will miss you, Please do keep visiting this forum.

My heartiest congrat to Gking....

You sure deserve this much earlier that a lot of us!!!!

Congrats! I am waiting for you to start a forum in I-485. Are you planning to stick to the same name "Gking"? That forum is like an ocean and most of them post their message is a different manner.

Please let us know what your name is gonna be !!!!

Screwedbytexas......

Thanks screwedbytexas and congrats!

I hope we stick to our same names. It will be nice to share our ideas/problems/fretting and fuming....

GKING congratulations !!!

When are you planning to start good thred on I-485 ??. send me u\'r e-mail to talk / chat. Thanks,...

Congratulations, GKing!

Best luck to your I-485!

Hope we can catch up with you in days/weeks, not in months!
Take care!

How TSC assigns IIO

Several people in this site seem to know a lot about the internals of TSC. Does any body know if the IIO is assigned on a per day (ND) or will they have different IIOs handling cases for the same ND. The reason is I see many approvals for my ND and the AVM has the same 250-325 day notice for me.

My I140 ND is Nov 5, EB2(RIR)

Thanks

Congratulations GKing!

I am very happy for you! It was about time your approval came through.

Thank you for all the help, insights, analysis, updates, etc. you have provided in this forum. Good luck with your I-485 stage.

Hope to see you there soon. Still waiting for my approval...

Just spoke with IIO...ND july-EB3

As I told you earlier, my case has assigned to an officer two and half months back i.e in Dec. I just spoke with IIO,and I got the same old answer from her. She said that they are processing September cases and my case is still pending with an officer. she also said, it should not be so long and I will get approved soon.(Couple of weeks).
Finally, as before she asked me to wait.

I have a quick question to you guys, How many times we can talk with an IIO regarding our case?

You deserve all the cheers from others!

BTW, AOS or CP?

I-485 forum is a kind of mess. Just miss the atmosphere here.

I-140 approved

Heard the magic words yesterday.
EB3 - RIR
ND - 09/07/01
AD - 03/12/02

Thanks to the forum for their valuable advice.