TSC Tracker and Discussion - January 14, 2002

Racquelle, I\'m comparing to how they reported the previous month

Now lets look at the November times:
I-129 9/4/01 12,122 87
I-140 Immigrant Worker 1/30/01 28,010 304

December:
I-129 - 10/09/01 6656 (52)
I 140 - 04/10/01 18939 (234)

In a month, the 129 proceeded by 35 days, the time should have reduced 5 days; but it reduced 35.
the I140 should have proceeded 40 days and it moved 70.

In 10 days!!

That\'s really amazing. Did you call NSC? How did this happen? I got transferred on 2nd Jan too and have a ND of 4th Jan.

How to you guys check the number

Congrats on the approval. I have the ND of late July. I do not think anything happened to that yet. But how do you find if it is transferred to NSC by the TSC (SRC) number? The TSC AVM still says the same message for my case.

Thanks a lot

I spoke to an IIO

and he told me that they received from TSC on 2nd and was entered into their system on 4th.

No Approval yet

My case transfered to NSC on 11/29 with ND 12/12 still I hear same 60 to 70 days message.

still waiting

my case was transfered on 11/29 and entered into their system on 12/12
AVM still says it will take 60-70 days....
waiting for good news....

KP and others has your RFE response updated in the AVM??

My lawyer sent the RFE on the 22nd December. The AVM still does not say whether they have received the response. I don\'t know why this delay? whether the AVM is not being updated or whether there is a backlog with their mails. Anyone else with similar experinece??? What about the others who received the RFF in Nov-DEC
Please repsond

inquiry from congressmean\'s office

I got the news of transfer from congressman\'s office. I called NSC yestarday and my case was approved. Got this news on AVM at NSC.
wISH YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST. HOPE YOU ALL GET THE GOOD NEWS SOON.

Nope. My support docs for I-485 are prepared upon the awyer\'s suggestion however.

EDL, could you please check your case every night, you may get through the AVM, and find the informa

I filed my case behind you, your information will be greatly appreciated.

Have you checked AVM before you received the notice

I would like to know if you checked the AVM before you received the approval notice.
I am wondering if AVM is ever updated since last year.
Thanks.

How does one know his case has been transferred?

ND 02/20/2001
TSC AVM still says "200-275 days" does that mean my case wasn\'t transferred anywhere? What\'s NSC\'s phone number just in case it\'s been transferred there?
Thanks.

Mar 20 ND--Still pending

TSC recent time line of 4.10.01 sucks, I don\'t know how they came with this date--mine ND Mar 20, 01 still pending.

Joe Carson

Nothing yet

RFE December 1st
Received Dec. 10
Returned Dec. 19
Received Dec 20
Updated on AVM Dec. 21st.
TSC was closed on Dec. 22 to Dec. 25. I don\'t think the AVm has been updated since the 21st.
There was one RFE approved in the Tracker, Sunil Krishnaswamy (EB2). He replied on Dec. 10th and was approved on January 8th. No details as to how he found out. Hopefully a month will be about right for the rest of us, which would have mine done in the next week or so. Be nice if they actually were updating the system.

Please help on this puzzle!!!

My lawer told me my case has been assigned to an officier last week. (he sent a fax to the TSC and got the response).

I called the TSC this morning(after waiting more than one hour). The lady told me my case has NOT been assigned yet. She checked my case from the computer.

What could be the possible reasons? My case is EB2 RIR on April 9 (RD) April 16(ND).

Any input will be highly appreciated.

No Title

RFE Dec 12, 2001
Reply sent out Jan 7, 2002
Recieved the certified mail return notice Jan 14, 2001

AVM not updated plays same old message which I listened on December 17, 2001.

I hope it may take one month for approval.

My ND is Feb 20, 2001.
Very hard to wait but what else I can do: NOTHING

Wish you all good luck.

KP