TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

Holiday trend similar to last year

Per tracker there were not many approval in second half of December 2000.

RFE received in Texas, AVM updated

I sent the package back on December 19, via Fedex. It was received yesterday, the 20th. This morning, the AVM says
   it has reveiced the info as of the 20th. So at least the mailroom is working well.

Mine also lot of difference RD and ND

Same here too, RD is May 17th and ND is July 12th. Reason I heard was TSC mail workers were under strike so it took long time to open cases at that time.

No Title

KGH, AVM was updated today, does that mean that if there were new Approvals today we should be able to hear them on AVM Today?

New Security Requirements at Indian Consulates from Jan. 2002

1. New Security Requirements at Indian Consulates from Jan. 2002
>
> The U.S. Department of State (DOS) recently confirmed new security
> procedures at the U.S. Consulates in India. These measures reflect
> increased security concerns in the wake of the September 11th attacks

> against the U.S.
>
> The U.S. Consulate General in India issued an announcement on Friday,

> December 14, which now clarifies these matters. The announcement,
> effective January 1, 2002, directs any immigrant visa applicant over
> the age of 16
> years, to present two Indian Police Certificates. One certificate
> must be
> from the local police station, the other from the Regional Passport
> Office.
> Again, these provisions are pertinent only to immigrant visa
> applicants
> after January 1, 2002. They do not apply to non-immigrant
> applications, such
> as B-1/B-2 (visitors), F-1 (students), or H-1 (temporary professional
> workers).
>
> The announcement also directs visa applicants are NOT allowed to
carry
> sealed envelopes into the Consulate, with the exception of medical
> reports
> from panel physicians. All other envelopes should be opened before
> entering
> the building. We urge all applicants to use common sense and exercise
> awareness that their behavior and documents are now subject to
> increased
> scrutiny.
>
> In order to avoid delay or denial, applicants are instructed to
> carefully review the requirements regarding evidence of financial
> support. They should
> bring all required forms and documentation on the first visit. This
> includes
> all required evidence from the sponsor and the joint sponsor, if one
> is
> required. Applicants are reminded that no exceptions will be made
> regarding
> the minimum income requirements where an affidavit of support is
> required,
> generally in family-based immigrant cases. This does not represent a
> change
> in procedure but serves only as a reminder regarding an area that is
> frequently the cause of confusion and inadequate documentation.
>
> We share this information regarding the two (2) police certificates
> and other security requirements at Indian consulates in order to
> assist any
> Indian citizens who may be making arrangements to travel to India
> during
> this holiday season should they have the immigrant visa interviews in
> early
> 2002. The Law Office of Sheela Murthy will continue to provide
> updated
> information regarding any further changes in consular procedure that
> may
> affect our MURTHYBULLETIN and MurthyDotCom readers.
>
> © The Law Office of Sheela Murthy, P.C.

I can\'t say that

I would think there are different procedures for updating from the mailroom, rather than from an adjudicating officer.

any new approvals this week?

It seems that VSC and NSC are still approving cases, how come TSC become stagrant. have they left for the holiday? How many paid vacation days do they have? After I get my green card, I want to become a immigration officer at TSC, anyone else want to be an immigration officer? please raise your hands.

CGM, and other EB1 who filed I-140 in Jan and Feb, please check your case status now,

your case has been hanging for 1 year now, how come you guys are so patient. Are your jobs secure? do you get a reasonable pay? Don\'t you want to change job to get more money? cme on, guys, check your EB1 cases, tell us about it. A EB1 case in July has been approved although it may be approved by the filer. Check you cases now.

eb1_gc: what do you mean "approved by filer"

You should check my recent posts on this forum. They are all about I-485, I-131, I-765, G-325A, and I-864. Come on, do not go crazy. This is a nice holiday season. Go out and find some fun and enjoy life.

Complainting and calling AVM are no use. I sent a couple of letters to TSC director with my I-140 receipt and my business card. Moreover, many people in my church prayed for me. Thank God!

eb1tsc, show me a copy of your approval, my email is javon296@yahoo.com

if you would have been approved, you would not have been hanging here on this I-140 board just as those like me who have not got approved. You would have plenty of things keep you busy, particularly in this season. Even if you, the outstanding professor or researcher, are really in idle condition, i.e., you have no reasearch to conduct or have no classes to take care, you would not get to this board to show your pathetic anxiety which embodied in your sentence and paragraphs after you complete this pathetic waiting phase.

so, come on, don\'t expect people around here are all as pathetic as you are. If you could show me your approval copy, I would owe you an apology. Otherwise, just leave us alone.

eb1_GC, you are not a polite guy, but I am not saying you are a rude one. Happy Holidays To Guys, b

I respect guys like Gking, KGH, and Hari who maintains the tracker.

This forum is my web home. When I am homesick, I come back here. I have been visiting 485-related topics on this forum very often recently. eb1_GC: I am nobody. You do not have to trust me. Wish all you guys good luck. God bless you all. See you soon at 485 forum. Bye!!

No Title

Calling names will not help us. Please don\'t do it. After all we are on same boat waiting for our approvals. If some body gets approval he/she has freedm to come here.

Guys wish you all good luck and happy holidays, merry chrismas.

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kishan Patel

Hello All,

Come on Guys. I know that we are all eager for I140 approvals. I don\'t think anybody puts a Fake message here to fool others. If so I won\'t bother all I need is My I140 Approval.

Maybe this will help eb1_GC to calm down a little bit

I am in Houston. my friend\'s attorney told her that among the three EB1 cases he filed in Feb, the one with ND: Feb 20th came back in Nov. The other two which were filed in early Feb are still waiting. My husband filed in Feb, ND: Feb 22nd. our lawyer\'s assistant told us that she only saw EB2s and EB3s filed in Jan came back in her office. she said there\'s no use to do a congressional inquiry. she even refused to check our status for us. this lawyer was said to be the best immigration lawyer in houston. i heard that he charged about 9K for our case (of course the employer paid it). i think we should be more frustrated than those who don\'t expect much from their lawyers. but what we can do besides waiting? i don\'t even dare to call TSC to check the status, because i heard that there\'s a scary message saying that your call may affect the progress of your case. i don\'t want to take chances. hope next year things will be different.

Happy Holidays

I personally would like to wish you all the best.
I hope for a wonderful holiday for everyone. Spend time with family and friends and remember what is important. Don\'t let TSC ruin your holidays. May the New Year bring us all prosperity.

Peace.

Ken

Comments

No, there is no such message, and has never been.
No, your calling the AVM would in no way affect your case, period.
I imagine bothering an IIO daily could be counterproductive,
but for that you would need to make calling TSC a full-time job.
No point in asking a lawyer to check status, you can do that
yourself as well. If you mean inquire about the status, can\'t do
that till the officially announced date (presently 01/30) is ahead
of your ND. It probably would be 02/28 or later by next release in
mid-jan., then he could inquire unless heard smth. back before.