TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

No Title

Thank You Ken, that was well said. We are all in this together and know what we are going through. It does not matter where we are from or what our occupation is, what matters is that we are all in this together and are helping each other out. This tells me a lot, and proves that people can be friends after all.

Merry Christmas and a VERY happy new year to all of us.

any new approvals?

this site get quiet these two days, do you guys have computers at home? why don\'t you post here?

you are different... eb1_GC

Man.. I never saw a sarcastic (may be too caustic) guy like eb1_GC... No offence, man.. You are just different than most of us here... May be "unique"....

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!!

Approvel of ND 16th July

Here is another of my friend.

His 140 was submitted in mid of May (18th May I am not sure).
ND was 07/16/01
Approval date is 12/01/01

It means some cases of after July 15t have been touched upon. This trend of random processing is not good for us.

Hope things improve soon. Another suggestion start new thread this thread is not bringing any approval.

Happy holidays,

Hi Vijay,

Hi Vijay,
   Can you please tell us how you got this info? Happy Holidays to all.

Nan Shi
ND July 24,2001

No Title

Hi Texy,
       I used to check daily at around 8:00 Pm. Yesterday also I checked and heard the same old message "200-275 days....."

Shiva.

Can you please tell us how you got this info?

He is my friend that\'s how I know it. I met him and came to know that he has received formal information from HR (via his lawyer)about his 140 approval. That\'s why it took about 15 days before he came to know about it (From Dec 1 to Dec 20). I knew his GC status since we (I and He) started GC, My 140 is very close to him (29th May ND 7/19).

Still there are couple of my friends (March end, April mid, May/July) who are like me waiting.

Hope it helps.

KP, sorry to hear about your RFE

I hope you are able to switch your AOS to CP. That way you can save tonnes of time.

Any body waiting with March NDs ???

My case is still not approved as per AVM.
Any body still waiting with March ND ?

Rathi
ND: March 20, 2001.

hello kishan patel & others

just want to wish U all happy holidays and hope I-140 processing picks up speed.

As for me the saga finally ended Dec 4th when I got my GC after 3 yrs and 8 months. Hangin there U all.

I am looking for people who will dedicate their free time in doing some work with ISN (www.isn.org). Lately we have lost some momentum and I want to get it back.

SO interested people email me g_a_n_007@hotmail.com

Now is a chance to take some leadership roles. If U cannot help U\'r self nobody will.

GANESAN

No Title

My Heartiest Congratulations to you GANESAN for geting though the ordeal. Enjoy your new found freedom.

Hi Pump I am going to send response of RFE and hope there will be a turn around very soon.

KP

Guys.. Will you find it encouraging.....

Guys.. I contacted Attorney Siskind\'s office about their posting on I-140 improvement.. This is what I find... Sounds encouraging, right?????

Tell them that their immigration lawyers should be reading the
minutes of AILA\'s service center liaison meetings. A lot of lawyers are too lazy to read the minutes AILA puts out. I also spoke with Doug Stump, the chairman of the AILA TSC liaison committee about this since he learned of it directly from the INS.

After seven years of publishing the most widely circulated
immigration newsletter in the world, we\'ve gotten pretty good at breaking important news and I would hope that would count for something. In the immigration world, we\'re pretty well-respected for this.

Regards,

Greg Siskind

Gregory Siskind, Attorney at Law
XXXXXXXX@visalaw.com
Telephone: 800-748-3819 or 901-737-3194
Fax: 800-684-1267

Siskind, Susser, Haas & Devine - Serving immigration clients
throughout
America
On the web at www.visalaw.com

Disclaimer: Absent a signed retainer agreement, this message is
not
intended to establish an attorney client relationship or to
substitute
for a consultation with an attorney. Any reliance on information
contained herein is taken at your own risk.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: XXXXXXXXXXXXX[mailto:XXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 11:44 AM
> To: XXXXXXX@visalaw.com
> Subject: Question ....
>
>
> Dear sir:
> Hope this note will find you in great health and spirit.. As
> per your Health Care Immigration Bulletin (December 2001),
> TSC is supposed to be uptodate on I-140 processing in 90
> days.. I posted this message in one immigration discussion
> forum, citing the URL (website address) of your website..
> Many users challenged this information.. They even said that,
> according to their respective lawyers, there is no
> information as such available at AILA. I, therefore, request
> you to clarify this information at your next bulletin.. I
> sincerely thank you for your time.. Best regards and Merry
> Christmas...
Sincerely

Regarding Police Clearance Certificate for Consular Processing

All,

I don\'t see any discussion regarding the requirement of Police clearance Certificates for Consular Processing Interviews, effective from Jan 1, 2002.
I emailed US Consulate Mumbai, and following is their response:

"Indian Police clearance certificates for the Immigrant visa interview should be obtained as follows:

n All Indian IV applicants age 16 and above, residing in India, should obtain police certificates from the local passport office. These are usually more dependable than those obtained at a local level and indicate that the subject had no serious criminal convictions on record at the time of passport issuance. Applicants whose Indian passport was issued within the past six months may present just the passport office police certificate, and need not obtain additional police clearances.

n Applicants over age 16 whose passports were issued more than six months previous to visa application must also obtain a police clearance from the district police office serving the applicant’s place of residence.

n Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local Embassy or Consulate confirming they have no criminal record.

n Non-Indian IV applicants residing in India should obtain police certificates from the district police station serving their area of residence.

n Indian police certificates are not available for foreign (non-Indian) applicants applying outside India.
"

Thanks and good luck

Sau

My I140 was approved

Just came back from my vacation, I heard my case was approved on Dec 19, 2001.

EB3 (RIR)
ND April 10, 2001

Good luck to you all

Just curious!

Hi Lamar! Congratulations!!

I was just wondering about your following posting on September 10 ..

"It is in Texas DOL. My lawyer didn\'t give me the detail of my Ads. It was sent to DOL on 10/25/2001, and was denied on 05/31/01. If I can find some more Ads in that period of time, will that help?
Thanks, "...

If your RIR was denied in May 31, then how come you applied for I-140 even before May... Not arguing or anything.. Just curious...

Thanks.. Off course, Congratulations!!!

Lamar! Has the AVM been updated?

Hi Lamar,
 How did you know about your approval? Did you hear about it on the AVM?
Just curious whether the AVM has ever been updated since Dec 12th
Thanks
-TXlucky