TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

Frisco...check avm message at NSC

Hi Frisco,
i have tried to get call NSC, without sucess. I was hoping since your RD was very close to mine, that you may have better luck. The other guys have new ND of 12/12, this is not fair!!!!!! After waiting so long at TSC, we end up at the end of a new line.
I guess it is better to be at NSC than TSC, after reading KP message.
I just wish we could get the approval, so we can progress onto the next forum. This I140 forum, is like an old broken record....same old messages.........
Get back soon

UKcper

Hi ukcper

Nice to hear from you. I agree with you word for word. I checked AVM last night... ND=12/12... Tried to call NSC but no luck. Will keep you posted. Hope to hear something soon. Good luck to you.

Gking, That is exactly what I thought

There were many things that I thought the RFE could be for; but I never thought it would be about financial evidence. However, it also doesn\'t indicate in the instructions that there are exemptions to this, so it is my fault for not getting it put in.

RFE etc.

As per origional law one is suppose to send the financial details when compnay employs less than 100 employees, per 8CFR 204.5(g)(2).

I guess for me it will be RFE, whenever it comes????

EB2 RIR, ND 7/25

No Title

Gking !

I think my case was with some experienced and old (long time working in TSC may be young by age). As my case was with an adjudicating officer on October 29, 01. It took him/her so long to just call for an RFE. Newly added officer may not get long leave as happened in my case.

It may be general trend that if these officers don\'t see financial conditions\' papers they just issue RFE as happened to Ken\'s wife case too.

One of my colleague has just sent out his I-140 (EB1) petition and he has not submitted financial condition of University, if my RFE is for financial condition then my colleague is also likely to get an RFE though he has applied as EB-1. My colleague does not thinks to fit in EB-1 category after looking my case but his lawyer find him fit for EB-1. So it depends a lot on lawyer.

May be due to present economic situation TSC is sending RFEs about financial condition of companies. I think they may now start sending RFE to those guys working in non-profit organizations like Universities and School Boards.

As soon as I get RFE I will let you guys know what is it about ?

Good luck to all us.

KP

Gking, That is exactly what I thought

There were many things that I thought the RFE could be for; but I never thought it would be about financial evidence. However, it also doesn\'t indicate in the instructions that there are exemptions to this, so it is my fault for not getting it put in.

Evidence has been sent

To my surprise, the HR person had the package put together today. It should be fine. I sent it by Fedex and will be in Texas tomorrow. I\'ll keep you posted.
Ken

It would seem that your lawyer wants to be left alone until the New Year

From immigration-law.com, it indicates that offices will be closed from saturday the 22nd to tuesday the 25th and reopening on the 26th.

My Fedex package was signed for, so I can relax and enjoy the holidays.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Best wishes for processing

Ken

No news on my EB1 case (ND 03/20/01), however, I was told I can begin to prepare the docs for the I-

No Title

With this news of I140 Officers going on Vacation means Its time to Say BYE BYE 2001 and GOOD LUCK for 2002?

RFE recieved

They are asking two things

(a) Documentary evidence about my employer (University) ability to pay my wages.

(b) Beneficiary wants to adjust status in USA or he/she wants consular processing ?

When I filed my petition in Feb 2001, I indicated for AOS. I think officer was confused or he may want to give me chance and get rid of my case for ever.

By the way my officer was no. 29. I don\'t know what is that.

Hope this help you guys

KP

Gking, nothing to do with KPs file sitting, mine was the same.

I don\'t think they try to do favors when processing.
It asked about CP or AOS. It was clearly marked on I140. Officer #186.

Getting bored! Guys please wakeup and post some approvals and make all of us happy. :)

May I know the address you sent for your pacakge?

KGH,

As I know FeDex does not deliver to P.O. Box. However, TSC provides the P.O.Box only. How did you get it sent via FeDex and get it signed?
Please let me know. It\'s been an issue for me. I could never figure out.
Thanks!!!