TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 10

ilw.com report too says Oct 01

May be its not that bad. We are seeing Mar & Apr approvals being posted. Let\'s hope.

Another approval

Here\'s another approval for end-March/early April waiters,

I called TSC and checked the AVM and it said that my case was approved yesterday and that I should get the approval notice in 14 days.

Anyway, Here are my details:

EB2
 - SRC 01 140
 - RD: March 27
 - ND: April 04
 - AD: July 10

Thanks for all your help...

Regards,
Kiran

Other sites have the same figures but with Oct 01

Gking, Other sites have refreshed and have the same figures as immigration-law. The only difference is that everyone is saying that the report is for Oct 01. However, immigration-law is not saying whether the report is for Oct or Nov, it is just saying that it received in 30th Nov.

Can\'t the report be a revision of Oct figures? I am relatively a new comer. What has been your experience?

question about NIW

Hi eb1tsc,

I don\'t know about NIW, could you please provide some information like:
1) who can file NIW, what\'s the requirement for NIW?
2) can I file myself?

appreciate for you help!

MM

Requirements for NIW

You must have a Master degree and your current work must be in the national interest of USA. If you are a grad student and doing a government-funded project, you are at a good position to start a NIW petition. You need to collect at least 3 supporting letters. The best letters should be from government officials. Scientists from naitonal labs and university professors are also good authors of supporting letters. There are mainly 8 areas in national interests such as improving national security, national economy, environment, natural resources, housing, ... Please check immihelp.com and immigration.com for more information. You should post your question under NIW and EB1 heading not under this TSC tracker.

Temporary overseas assignment after I-485 application

Guys:

Guys, your thought will be greatly appreciated on the following issue. My I-140 has been approved (previously posted on this board). My company wants to send me on a temporary assignment overseas after my I-485 is filed. Is it possible to do this? Will this jeopardize my GC? I mean after I file I-485 and recieve the receipt notice and then work in Germany for one year and come back while my I -485 is pending. Offcourse, I will take care of Finger printing etc, by visiting US. Anybody with similar experience, please provide your input.

Thank you,
Sanjay Gupta

sg94ahpw,I have similar problem

I got my 140 CLEARED this week and I am travelling to London by this weekend.I spoke to my attorney regarding this problem, until unless u r H1B is valid during u r visit to out of USA it does not cause u any trouble.
If I am wrong please correct me and post the correct information.

Thanks

Hi Coolcat1

Hello Coolcat1:

Are you traveling before your I-485 is filed? Well, before I-485, travelling is not a problem if you have a valid H-1B. Is your stay in London a short one or an extended temporaray stay. I will stay for about one year in Germany and that is why I was concerned. I know it is not a problem for a short visit outside the country for few weeks or months and then you come back on a valid H-1B visa. Any thoughts or any similarity with your situation?

SKG

No Title

Dear all EB1 Friends.....

Right now it is taking 1 year for EB1 processing. We have to act fast and do something. Gurus...please inform me some strategy... i am ready to cooperate with you.

Thanks.

Kannan007

Latest EB1-OR approval - I am shocked!

RD: May 22, 2001
ND: July 12, 2001
AD: December 5, 2001
SRC-01-218-5****, EB1-OR, No RFE.
Got the receipt notice today. I never dared to check AVM.
I am ert3d on the tracker and also used tscwaiter2 due to missing passwords. I am pleased to note that many people here enjoyed my draft letters to TSC and INS directors.

I did everything by myself without damned lousy attorneys. My employer is a family-owned small business with less than 10 employees and only one PhD which is me.

The moral of the story: Never trust and count on any attorney! Remember that attorneys love your money. They NEVER care your life. Here is why.

Applied under NIW 8/1998 with a famous attorney
Denied 3/2000 (19 months waiting)
Appeal 4/2000, (20 months waitng), still pending.
If I had visited this site earlier, I would never do the appeal since I did not have a strong case while I was a grad student. The greedy attorney persuaded me into appeal.

I also have a close friend who is an immigration attorney and demonstrated the same nature of greedy attorneys.

A new approval

Just called the message phone in TSC. I heared a good voice.
I-140, EB2(regular), ND 04/03/01, AD 12/10/01.
I did not register at this tracker. But I check it every day. Thanks for any information posted here.
Good luck for everybody who is still waiting for the good news.
See you on I-485 tracker.

No Title

No luck here. Now I will check AVM in January. I firmly believe that I am one the unlucky persons traped with an adjudicating officer who has gone on a long leave.

Any way guys good luck to you all

KP
EB2 (RIR) TSC I-140 ND Feb 20, 2001

Same message

My case also moved to NSC on 11/29 and I\'m receiving same messages at both centers.

No Title

Gking, What do you think about late July cases. I have seen that your prediction is always right. Will thay atleast pick-up my case this year (by the end of Dec 01) :)

RD 30 JUN 01
ND 30 JUL 01

Call TSC for US

Dear eb1tsc:

Congratulations! Could you please call TSC AVM to see if they change the voice message for you? This is just for rest of us.