tsc-receipting times

anmn

Registered Users (C)
guys,who applyed to tsc, can you post your status here if you filed after mid of july ,please.I know some of us enter our info on different threads,let's organize it...

me:
sent-aug 7
pd-should be aug 10
status on nov 7-money order has not been cashed yet.

Mailed 7/28
Check Cashed 10/23

I hope you didn't file your application the same way you followed initial instructions on this TSC thread ;)

Also, your PD date is the date USCIS received your application, not the date you sent your application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

Looks like TSC files moving now.I noticed some checks cashed Y'day for
JULY folks. I sent out on 09/07.
BTW, i have quick question here please..
After finger print done, how much time it took to get interview, I mean, in general..I am thinking about make a short trip to india after FP.
Thanx..

Friends,

Looks like TSC files moving now.I noticed some checks cashed Y'day for
JULY folks. I sent out on 09/07.
BTW, i have quick question here please..
After finger print done, how much time it took to get interview, I mean, in general..I am thinking about make a short trip to india after FP.
Thanx..

The way things are looking, processing will take some time. If you sent out application to TSC on 9/7 chances are you won't get receipt notification before mid-January, so best to book your flight to Bangalore now.

Hmmmmmmmm...R u serious..check may expire before that?
I am expecting some feed back before end of this month.
Anyway, thanx for the update..

Hmmmmmmmm...R u serious..check may expire before that?
I am expecting some feed back before end of this month.
Anyway, thanx for the update..

Considering that TSC is still cashing checks for applications received before 8/1, I would say your chances for a reply before the end of the month are very slim.

any more news,folks?

The most recent check cashing date I saw posted on this forum for TSC was 7/26. It looks like TSC has been concentrating on I-131, I-140 and I-765 as they are the only service center that is current on these (11/12 for I-765). My guess is that we should see TSC speed up on N400 in the coming weeks. This will mark week 16 for me since I've sent in my case, but I still haven't had my check cashed. And with this being a holiday work week, I don't expect much movement on the receipting date (perhaps 7/28 at best).

HEY......Just after I'd posted I logged onto my bank account and found that they have CASHED MY CHEQUE !!!!!!:D

AT LAST!!!!! Sigh of relief!!

So you guys who are just behind me may have news this week. Hope so.

HEY......Just after I'd posted I logged onto my bank account and found that they have CASHED MY CHEQUE !!!!!!:D

AT LAST!!!!! Sigh of relief!!

So you guys who are just behind me may have news this week. Hope so.

Well done.

I'm still waiting but I feel I'm gonna have mine near too. Hoping this week :).

Checked my bank account. Check not yet cashed !

Application received by TSC on July 30th. I am hoping they would cash the check any day now. TSC really sucks!!