TSC May Tracker

No Title

Yes, I got it.
I received the letter from my attorney about I-485 receipt issued from INS. The dates are as follows,

Filed on May 20, 2001
RD May 24, 2001
ND July 2, 2001

All the best for everyone.

No Title

If the express mail receipt is not stamped with a date (just acknowledge with sign) when the 485 packet was received by the INS, what will be the RD in the receipt notice. Anyone have similar experience, please share. Thanks

No Title

Vijay,
I had the similar doubt. I mailed the app on May 20. They must have received on May 22. yet they put the RD as May 24. Not bad. I guess and ( I read somehwere) that they go by the date they receive the packet. They may enter that into system after 2 months.

No Title

Thanks longGC. Probably in your case they stamped the date. I read somewhere they go by the packet physical received date, dont know from where they will get that date if its not stamped in the acknowledgment receipt by the mailroom personnel. ?...?

No Title

Looks like at least TSC is processing case filed after April. They just don\'t do it in the order of received. Cases files later got receipt earlier. It\'s alway been that way. That\'s why you can\'t predict exactly how long it will take when it comes to INS

No Title

At least TSC is issuing receipt for cases filed after April. They just don\'t do it in order of the date those cased mailed. It\'s always been that way, that\'s why you can never prodict with INS!!

No Title

May filers, please post if you have received the receipt notices. Looks like June filers are getting receipts but May still pending. Any ideas?

No Title

All,
     As you can see atleast 3 people from "June TSC tracker" have already got their RD,ND within 3 weeks. Some have even applied as late as June 21 and have got their notices. Many early May filers are still waiting. Any cause for concern here? Please share your thoughts.

No Title

freemind,foofaa,GChopes,psvgc,desi2001,SantoshBijur,Chetan Vora,Vijay Hanabe,Adawang any updates on your RD,ND? Did anyone of you get it and haven\'t posted it here? Please update guys. Looks like the May filers have been completely ignored. I hope they haven\'t lost our AOS papers and mixed them with 245i filings.

No Title

Haven\'t heard anything yet. Did check with my attorny once. I am also worried that our application may get lost...

No Title

I haven\'t received anything yeettt...!!! No receipts. I check with my lawyer every day. Not even the checks are encashed...
Filed AOS/AP/EAD on 05/03/01

No Title

Updated 07/20/01: TSC Missing Fee Receipts Reported

According to AILA, there is a problem of missing fee receipts for TSC for those cases which were filed before May 1, 2001. Those who filed their cases before May 1 and have yet to receive Receipt Notices should work with their legal counsels to solicit assistance from the AILA.
from immigrationportal.com

I wonder if they can do even a single thing right.

No Title

I have also still not recd any receipts yet. Mailed everything on 5/18. I am thinking of applying again, assuming the packet has been lost by TSC. Any other suggestions ?

No Title

Hey I filed mine on May 8th, they must\'ve recvd it on may 11/12th
should i start panicking about the missing fee reciepts..

My attorney(or the one I deal with so far) is my firm\'s employee,
so he always says he cant represent me as there will be a conflict of intrest with my employer.. so if i too need to followup on the missing fee reciepts(I wonder what that means), do i have to look for a different attorney????

please let me know

regards

psvgc