TSC May Receipt Tracker

No Title

May filers, please post if you have received or waiting for the receipt notices.

Mine was mailed by my lawyer in mid-May, dont know exact date.

No Title

All,
     As you can see atleast 3 people from "June TSC tracker" have already got their RD,ND within 3 weeks. Some have even applied as late as June 21 and have got their notices. Many early May filers are still waiting. Any cause for concern here? Please share your thoughts.

No Title

no idea, only reason i can think of is that May filers must be stuck between the overflow of 245 filers...

No Title

me waiting too. nhusian post your info.
Early july filers, please post your info too.

What\'s going on?

Lawyer filed 485 appl on May 11,
Tracked receipt of the same at TSC on May12.
No receipt acknowledgement yet!

Seems that May filers are not being looked at right now.
Doesn\'t explain why June filers are being processed.

Also hope that when they get to the May filers, they get to keep
the May receipt date.

Good luck to us all!

No Title

probably all april-may filers should talk to their attorneys and check the status in mailroom, some of the apps might be unopened and sitting there, hidden...

No Title

Guys, If you received receipts for 485/EAD/AP, please post your ead status in the TSC EAD Processing time or TSC EAD time links. My RD May 16th, ND Jul 30th for 485 and ead. Thank you and Good luck.

same here

My 485 and AP application were sent on May 22nd.. no receipt yet.
Called attorney several times.. he said he can\'t do anything about it.. I will have to wait...

I don\'t like this.. something seems very wrong. I don\'t know what to do though. I am going crazy here.

No receipts yet

psvgc,mastaan,stonez,nuvekavali,chetan,freemind,foofa,anne1973 same here filed first week of May. No news yet. I have requested my attorney to contact AILA liaison for TSC. will let you all know if I hear something.

I-485

Atlast I got my receipt date today from TSC details

Filed 485 - May 9th
RD - May 10th
ND - Aug 8th

I guess they started working on back log cases

Go figure out

People who have filed end of June have got their EAD cards and people who filed even in mid July have got their receipt notices. I guess it is last in first out at TSC :)