TSC I485 Tracker in May 04

250 limit: options

Guys,

I am sure that some of you might have thought of this option to avoid 250 limit imposed by USCIS:
For all the existing scanned sheets (example SRC0385O) we can rewirte the 485Scan module to use the SRC input numbers from the existing sheet and only scan those 485 cases numbers. Currently we scan by randomly checking for all the numbers from SRCXXX50000 - SRCXXX59999 which will not be possible after the limits imposed by the USCIS.

My two cents.

gcJab said:
Guys,

I am sure that some of you might have thought of this option to avoid 250 limit imposed by USCIS:
For all the existing scanned sheets (example SRC0385O) we can rewirte the 485Scan module to use the SRC input numbers from the existing sheet and only scan those 485 cases numbers. Currently we scan by randomly checking for all the numbers from SRCXXX50000 - SRCXXX59999 which will not be possible after the limits imposed by the USCIS.

My two cents.

Great idea!

485 filed in july 2002

guys when do you think that this will get approved? I just joined the discussion and would like to get help on the jargon used for this discussion. thanks

Can anybody SCAN for SRC-02-226

Can anybody SCAN for SRC-02-226.... It'll be a great help.

Thanks.

Src02-237

Anybody can find out what is going on with the group of SRC-02-237 ? It is missing in the scanned dataset. Thanks!