TSC I485 Tracker in April 04

reply to RR_67

Hi,

what version of excel you are using. you can only save if you are using Excel 2002 with SP-2. If you have excel 1997 or 2000
you will not able to save. they dont have backward compatibilty.

gc130502 gave some detailed information some where on this thread. check for his posts

Suny

nightmare

I believed in FP priority all along. This time, I tried to understand the reason of TSC approving Jan 02, Sep 02 and Dec 02 cases are figured out these dates have plenty of FP ready cases. If you go back to previous months trackers, you can see the pattern.

Anyway, using this logic, I rescanned the beginning of Jan 03 since there are also plenty of FP ready cases. and guess what??

There are close to 30 April approvals in cases filed Jan03!!!

(Of course, I can not save the file for posting so someone else please rescan that range)

This is truly outrageous!!! Unless you have known them longer than the past few months.

At this rate, I think soon they would be processing cases not even included in our consolidated file.

Attention FPed 03 filers, check your status more often. You could be next. :( And who knows maybe FPed 04 filers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
patienceless - if it is not one unfair sequence of processing, it is another. Do you happen to remember when the Jan '03 cases were approved - recently or long while back. The only reason I am asking is, typically, for any date, there is some percentage that is approved within a few months and the remainder approved later on. I am hoping against hope that these are not recent approvals. That would mean that we are back to having no clue when our dates would be processed.

version 297

1) Scanned from 01-001 to 01-230 (jan -july 2001).

2) Added the 03-046 sheet by gc031502.

Latest Approval count for April is : 1173

Whoever wants to scan can start from 01267
since sheets between 01230-01267 are recently been scanned in last 2 days.

One thing we need to keep in mind current zip file size is 1.9MB.
We will soon reach 3 MB in 1 or 2 months if we add sheets at current rate.

what would be our options then? remove 2001 cases ?
or ask for permission to increase size ?

485 ND of scanning volunteers

Hi guys,

It would be good idea to share the our status on 485 like ND and FP or No FP for volunteers who are scanning data. so that we know how long we will have your company.

My ND is Oct 26, 2002 (0301) and No FP.
I shoud be here for 6 months - 1 year based on my luck. most like ly later since i dont even have FP.

Please post only if you have scanned and posted the data atleast once. By that we also how many volunteers we have.

thanks

Suny

do you know if the text version URL will work now

It does not seem to be working. Last night I consolidated all of patiencelessTx./gc03...sheets. (You have covered so much of the data Great !!! ) And scanned couple of sheets in Jun to ver 294. But then Suny had quite a few sheets scanned and updated. That was a lot more than I scanned, so I skipped my update. Will merge again today if no one has added those sheets to the consolidated file by that time .

From what I saw :

On the screen if you click the text version it adds the argument textonly=y , but continues to have the graphics.

I am not sure but the new version appears to be redrawing the graphics every time. It appeared even a lot slower also. At least 2/3 times. Have you also experienced. You may not probably notice much diffrence on a fast connection. But it is transferring a lot more data now. Does some one know how to speed up.

PatincelessTx,

I was just trying to see whether I can save your files. It works perfectly. Can you just check whether you are able to save the file I posted i485scan. I do not know where it will take, but just trying to see what combination is causing this mess.

Braves2003,
Can you post a file (even if you do not rescan, just change something. I remeber last time I had problem saving goastros file next file from you was OK for me ( Just a trial)

--Thanks
pr

freedom_ver298_excel2002.zip

Hi all,
Great work guys!
Found out about this only yesterday.

I have added yet another sheet: 03-31: scanned 5700-57300 -> 26 cases - 0 approved.

Also, added more to the 02-158 sheet: scanned 51800-52100 -> 16 cases - 2 approved. This worksheet is not sorted though and the results show up under the original user for april 2002 summary. I hope this doesn't cause any problems.

I have updated/added the counts for both sheets/dates but if am not sure whether i did it correctly or not. If someone can take a look at it I would greatly appreciate ir. Thank you.

I have also added my nick to the summary sheet.

freedom_ver298_excel2002.zip

gotexans

ND: 11/8/2002
I-40 approved: 6/16/2003
FP: ????

bug in latest spread sheet

Earlier, when you hit the upper limit (999), then it woud automatically stop and we will get error message saying..
"Denied.. too many queries" or some thign like that..

Now it keeps on going.. you need to watch the browser once in a while. to check whether is scanning or not.

Suny

Jan02 Scan..

Here are the Jan'02 rescans. There were not that many approvals in the last 5 days for this range.

Pradha, You can check this file.

This version does not include the v298 additions. Next person please include the additions of v298 in next version. --Thanks

Re: bug in latest spread sheet

Originally posted by suny
Earlier, when you hit the upper limit (999), then it woud automatically stop and we will get error message saying..
"Denied.. too many queries" or some thign like that..

Now it keeps on going.. you need to watch the browser once in a while. to check whether is scanning or not.

Suny

suny, that is what I had indicted in my earlier message.
Any VB guy could fix this, but Pradha would know exactly on what line the code is at.. ,

has anyone signed up at the USCIS site for the e-mail alert ?

SRC03-013

I posted on page 11 the scan for SRC03-13 which has not been incorporated into the file yet. Maybe somebody can do this.

Thanks

Re: Re: bug in latest spread sheet

Originally posted by goastros
suny, that is what I had indicted in my earlier message.
Any VB guy could fix this, but Pradha would know exactly on what line the code is at.. ,

has anyone signed up at the USCIS site for the e-mail alert ?

Any body getting the denied message , just cut the message and paste into the macro where it is looking for the denied message.
It is possible they changed the wording of that message slightly.

I will try to do a scan in the evening and correct if not done before..

--pr

ver 300

Hi all,

1) Started with ver 299. Added sheet 03-031 from ver 298 and expanded range as well as I could again scan :)

2) Expanded 02-158 range as was done in ver 298

3) Added 03-013 sheet from joemama.

4) Fixed macro for denied queries.

5) Set the worksheet manual calc option.

Note: I did not update the "counts" worksheet.

Thanks,

gotexans

ND: 11/8/2002
FP: ????

version 301

Scanned from 02-270 to 03-005. Not many approvals
in this range.

April approval count is : 1187

Next person can start from 03006

Suny

I suggest adding a column to the summary sheet that computes the percentage:

(Approved + Rfe + Transfer)/Total. This gives better idea of how many cases are touched rather than Approved/Total. I think once an RFE is issued or transfer is made, the case is considered to be out of the mainstream queue with respect to processing dates. So by counting Rfe and transfer, the percentage is in the 80-90% range for all of 2001 and early 2002. This explains why we are now beginning to see March approvals.

Version 303

Scanned from 03006-03009. Not many approvals for this range as expected.

Latest april approval count is : 1232

Please post April (current month) approval count when you post zip file. so that we know any changes from last zip file.

Suny

Are everyone agrees on File Size Issue

Are everyone agrees on File Size Issue?.

Please Make your suggestions...

I suggest :
Remove all approvals from the file and put them in a separate file if any one want to look at it, this will cut the file size into almost half, and use static approval count page )more like our current count page and change the current summary page formulas to add numbers from this page + the current approvals if any...

We Need to address this soon, as I see the participation is growing, i see now more people are contributing to the file. Thanks to all