TSC I485 Tracker in April 04

An Observation

One Thing I noticed is as soon as we post a file somany people download it for instance

Attachment: freedom_ver302_excel2002.zip
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

(this count did n't include me...)

And out of many(48) people downloading (Even if we take out some people downloading it twice at home/work) i see only few people are contributing to the file, so i request people to come out and contibute to the file,.....

Thanks in advance

Rescanned few more

patincelessTX,picsarus

Are you able to save this file 302/303

-pr

sorry Suny,

My connection probably was not refreshed and hence I was seeing the last post as from groan. I saw your post only after my posting ..

Last edited by a moderator:
version 305

Additional data posted in 02-265.
Updated the Counts sheets.
New rescans.

Next person take it from 02-107.

April approval - 1404

TSC Approving Dec-02 & Jan-03 Cases Now

If you see the approval pattern, TSC is now approving Dec-02 & Jan-03 cases now. Seems Mar-02 - Nov-02 cases are ditched.
Totally frustrated...

Originally posted by patiencelessTX
goastros, i can't save your file.

pradha, what was your trick?

what abt others? did anyone else have the same problem ?
patiencelesstx, did you also have a problem with saving my previous version ?

Originally posted by patiencelessTX
yes, pradha,

what did you do to fix it? other than moving the charts to a new sheet.

I did not do anything. I do not have a clue what is happening except I am with gc03.. on the theory that it could be something to do with the versions + some specific stuff in the file which is making it incompatible (like some new feature or an obsolate one)

I am still able to save 304/305
How about others. Any body unable to save ??

It is still too early to say, but if it is fixed we have to ask Braves2003 to disclose the secret. I only know that the last time I had problem saving, the next posting from Braves2003 worked for me. It looks to me Braves2003 versions is even diffrent from mine, because first time when I open that file it will ask me whether to recalclate from a previous verison or not.

Eventhough I was able to save the other versions I could feel the diffrence as my PC will do a lot more activity while saving (apparently some internal correction/conversion) .

The chart sheet has nothing to do with that. The summary sheet has become quite big that you have to scroll all the way down to look at those charts. So I thought it is better to copy them to another sheet. If necessary we can always move back anyway.

--pr

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TSC Approving Dec-02 & Jan-03 Cases Now

Originally posted by GCcare
If you see the approval pattern, TSC is now approving Dec-02 & Jan-03 cases now. Seems Mar-02 - Nov-02 cases are ditched.
Totally frustrated...

Every single case Dec. 02/Jan03 case approved has FP done around 2/03 (or is adjudication-ready). They are trying to avoid re-FP. So it looks like they are doing a search of the DB based on FP. Of course since

FP = Random generated (unfairly)

=> 485 is random.

I predict many June 03 filers will get approval before '02 guys because of a FP scheduler glitch in June '03 that issued FP as soon as 485 was received.

Will the unfairness ever end ?

I am able to save

I am able to save the ver 305 with out any problem.
I am using the excel 2002 with SP-2 on Win2K box.

Pradaha.. no problem, since i did not add new data, there is not much damage done.

Suny

groan,

another problem is that in our tracker half of the few FP's issued in the last 30 days are for late Dec 02 and Jan 03 cases. this means that manual scheduling has a "glitch" as well. randomness is a built-in standard feature of TSC

version 306

Scanned from 02107-02126.

April approval count is : 1430

next person can take from 02-127

Suny

Originally posted by jaxen
I thought some of you guys clean up old posts/attachments?

I have not done any. I will do it tomorrow.

Question . Is it possible for operations to delete all attachements in a thread. If it is OK I think all attachments for all previous threads for this consolidated file can be removed.

Goastros, Do you agree.

However I will remove my postings tomorrow..

--pr