TSC I485 Tracker in April 04

PatiencelessTX/Goastros,

That is correct, that is good thought.
Developing on that thought is it better to make another thread and simply post all the first or second attachment of every thread and any other to be retained and simply take every thing else off. Even hence forth every month somewhere begining we can have a full scan completed and post it into that thread as well.

If this works out as a viable direction in a day or two, I can avoid going through each and cleaning up.

Also rescanned from src02-127 to src02-138. There is only one approval. The count now is 1431 for April. So I am not posting the file. But if some one is scanning next need to start from src02-139, or it is not worth rescanning now for couple of more days, as there appears to be no change in that zone.

--pr

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts v/s Attachments

After reading Jaxen & Pradha & patiencelesstx's responses
I am lil unclear.

Jaxen, do you want us to remove some old posts as well ?

I think from now on, we will Recommend everyone who posts Attachments (excel & zip files) to go back and delete the
attachments after 1 week or so ??

I am saying Recommend in Bold because , Jaxen as you know , there are always those Rogue posts.

That way, the current Month thread is not a big burden in terms of space and we all know old attachments are less useful as time goes on.

Deleting posts in the current threads may not be a good idea since there are always references to earlier postings.

As per Older months attachments/ postings, Jaxen , I agree with Pradha's idea/question.
Originally posted by pradha

Question . Is it possible for operations to delete all attachements in a thread. If it is OK I think all attachments for all previous threads for this consolidated file can be removed.

Is it easily possible?
Pradha, patienceless, do you think anyone will like to dig up the january thread , say version 110 to see the approval count ??
IMHO, i would suggest operations can easily delete the entire
threads for upto Jan or Feb.
And henceforth we keep only 2 older threads plus the current month thread.
Comments/opinions ??
By the way, I have deleted 2 of my attachments from this thread & will look into deleting some more attachments.

Spring cleaning

I did the the spring cleaning too :)

Delete the attachments from all my postings except the latest one (version 306).

Suny

uscis.gov is down... no ping response....... they're updating a flood of approvals I hope....:D

ver 307

The site is up again.

Scanned from 01237-01265.

April approval count is : 1487

will the approval count come close to March approvals ??

Just a suggetion to cut down the file size!

Hi guys,
I noticed that the data on the colum 2 and column 4 on every sheet is almost same. If we are not using them differently to draw some graphs or for any other purpose then we can remove data from one of the two.

There are 4 main columns on every sheet and these two are among them. If we remove data from one of the column it will cut the file size at least by 20%.

We can use one column to solve the purpose of two, if both of them are being used for graphs or calculations.

Just a thought!!

Thanks.
IndianInDallas.

IndianInDallas,

column 2 is for maintaining the actual status
column 4 is a broader grouping
For eg: All diffrent kind of approvals will have the same Column 4 message so that we can easily count/catagorize based on Col 4

This interpretation is mine,
but the basic concept is from the original guys I believe Off_patience. So this might or might not be the original thought.

--pr

April count

Goastros,

Since we are close to 1500 for April.. it looks like it may be tough to beat March numbers which are 2200+. Since we have only
5 working days left for this month, unless a miracle happens :)

Suny

Re-scannes

Re-scanned

SRC_03030, 03037, 03088, 03050,

SRC_03087 no change

see attached file

please incorporate

Rescan

I rescanned from the Beginning of the file upto SRC01-231 56114 and The APRIL Active count went upto 2820 and Approval count jumped to 1519,

Unfortunately i wasn't able to save the file!!!.

damn...so the problem with saving returns, gc031502.
suny, pradha, picsarus, braves2003, gotexans - can anyone of you take it from 307 or we have to revert back to 306 ?
patienceless we know has trouble in saving for a while now.

Thank you Braves.

Scanned most of Jan02 01-266 to 02-001

April approvals are -- 1577

Question: Is there a slowdown? Where is the active range nowadays?

Re-scannes

Re-scanned

SRC02-029, 03-031 and 03-054

see attached file, please incorporate.

I also posted some re-scannes yesterday, which have yet to be incorporated into the freedom file.

To patiencelessTexas.

I scanned from 02091 - 02107. But seems like you there was another scan version. Could you merge them.
and Current active range I think is Dec02 - Jan03.

Re: To patiencelessTexas.

Sorry GCcare,

I am not in your league. My excel crashes trying that. Only you, Braves, Pradha, or Goastros can do that now.

Originally posted by GCcare
I scanned from 02091 - 02107. But seems like you there was another scan version. Could you merge them.
and Current active range I think is Dec02 - Jan03.

Ok. What I did was to rescan more ranges. That should more than cover GCcare's range.

April approval count - 1704

Scan from 02108-Mar02

But no approvals in this region at all. Only 2 new approvals.
Current April approval count is 1706. I think the most active region is Dec02 and upwards.