TSC I485 Tracker in April 04

More Approvals

If some one Rescan SRC02258, I just did half of it and found 4 more approvals

Last edited by a moderator:
One more

One more on 01-215

I did rescan the file from starting to 01-229

and found total of 8 approvals on the dates i mentioned earlier who ever doing the next version please rescan for those 3 dates.

Thanks

I have scanned some addl for 02-196 (from 52816-53800). Whoever uploads the next consolidated verion please update 02-196 with this new data.

Thanks

Here is scan for 02-104.
Please add it to the next consolidated version alongwith vulture's 02-196.
I can't put in a consolidated file anymore.
In past 2 days, the board has seen approvals of 2001 cases ( mkmishra,sebis,contractorrfe) and feb 2002 cases ( antsy etc.)
the approval count must have gone up.
Thanks.

SRC 03-019 (Oct 26, 2002) data

Here is data for SRC 03-019 ND which is Oct 26, 2002.

Out of 330, only 10 approved and among rest of them 25% got FP.

Suny

Version 276

Here is my maiden effort to do multiscan.

I scanned from 01-267 to 01-278 and there are 12 more approvals for this month.

April approval count is 354 (342 in ver275).
No change in Feb/March count

I have a question though. i noticed the "Counts" page is not updated automatically. Is it manual operation ? or automatically updates it self after scanning ? I did not update it manually.

I did not add any of the individual sheets people did into this version. if goastros or some body gives instructions i can try next time.

Suny

How to add a sheet

Welcome Suny,

This is how I do

If it is extra data to one of existing sheet just cut and paste in the end. But be careful not to create duplicates.

If it is a new sheet
I open all_cons and the file which has the sheet to be added.

1) Select the sheet to be added
2) Right click and choose move or copy
3) Expand the to book and change the sheet name to all_cons
4) Scroll in the box before sheet and pick the sheet before to copy.
5) Click/Select the create a copy button
6) Click Ok

That is to copy the sheet to all_cons.

To add in the summary sheet
1) Go to Summary sheet in all_cons.
2) Select the row above which to create the new row. I normally select the full row by clicking on the row num.
3) Right click , Copy , Right click, Insert copied cells.

Change the the First three columns SRC0x-xxx , name and Notice date in the copied row. What really matters is only the first column.

I normally keep the calculation turned off , just to avoid waiting to finish recalculation every step. In the end either turn on calculation or just press F9

Counts sheet.
It is not updated automatic. I am not sure it is worth the overhead even if we make it auto. The only purpose is to look at couple of things like Monthwise % completion, Cumulative count of pending 485 etc ( That is how many to go). To me if we can update once a month or so it is fine.

Here is what I do to update .

Expand all subtotals, Remove all subtotals.
Copy summmary sheet columns up to Bal column.
Paste values to count sheet. Put the subtotals back and click Level 2 to hide the detail rows.

--pr

I do not see 02-138 in this ?. - Is it very less people in that series ?.

goastros - Can you add it please ?.

prospeed - you can chip in and help all the folks in this forum if you can scan some dates yourself. If you read the first couple of posts that Goastros' has started this thread with, you will see how simple it is to do this.

It so happens that I have been scanning this date for the last few days. I will be posting 02-138 later today. Please consider selecting some dates that are missing from the database and scanning and posting the results. The more number of folks that are contributing to this database, the more comprehensive and accurate it becomes. I will get off my soapbox now.

Guys - I tried to update all the changes that have been posted since v276 (including the sheet that I just posted). Unfortunately, I cannot save v276 (posted by suny). Can you see if you have the same problem. If so, we have to go back to v275.

I am posting v277 - using pradha's v275 and adding:

vulture's 02-196
Goastros' 02-104
tirednconfused's individual re-scanned sheets
picsarus' 02-138

suny - I had trouble with your re-scan of 03-019 also, so I left your original sheet in the consolidated file.

Rescanned almost all of Jan'02

But couldn' finish. Can someone please complete 02074 to 02077. That completes Jan'02. Lots of approvals. Lets make April all time high.

Please add to the file SRC03-063 Thanks in advance

Please add to the file SRC03-063 Thanks in advance