TSC I485 Tracker in April 04

So Sad!

Even in the active regions like Jan'02 and Feb'02, cases are being approved for FPed cases. No new FPs are being issued.. not a single one I could notice. So if you already finished FP, you are first to get out. Others have to wait for their turn at the bottom of the stack.

Just my observation, please share yours. :mad:

Re: So Sad!

Originally posted by GC_Aspirant_11
Even in the active regions like Jan'02 and Feb'02, cases are being approved for FPed cases. No new FPs are being issued.. not a single one I could notice. So if you already finished FP, you are first to get out. Others have to wait for their turn at the bottom of the stack.

Just my observation, please share yours. :mad:

are you still waiting for your FP, GC_aspirant ?
also your PM is turned off.
By the way, others too please check your PMs.

GC_aspirant, i agree with pradha, we need to do a full rescan for the entire month at least once. if you see the summary sheet, TSC has some random occassional approvals.
Notice there are 4 for src02-176 and i found some in 02-269 too.

Yes and No!

Goastros !

Thanks for asking. I gave my FP in May'03, my wife is still waiting (giving me half cooked food because of that :D Just kidding). Yes I noticed 4 approvals for May 17th and for one second I thought you are one of them. My PM is on now.

I tried to upload my scan...

after a long time waiting it to upload, i get a page that says I need to select a thread to go?????

One more... SRC03-060

One more... SRC03-060 to add to the file

Last edited by a moderator:
Scanned from 01-267 55903 to 01 281 50218
Added gc031502's 3 files (03 060, 03-061, 03-068)

rescanned sheets

Here are the individual sheets i rescanned.
The total for march shd come to 2074 & april as 180.

02-260 to 02-269 and
03-075 to 03-085.

please combine it with main consolidted file and rescan from 03-087 till the end.

then we can go back to rescaning the active region.

Re: I tried to upload my scan...

Originally posted by ned
after a long time waiting it to upload, i get a page that says I need to select a thread to go?????

Ned, can you do the following - Hit REPLY and then in the attach file, hit BROWSE and put the location of the file. and then say submit REPLY.
Based on the message, it seems like you were in a new thread.

I am trying
also, whoever is doing ver 272 ( patiencelesstx/pradha/picsarus)
please also add huhu's posting & then my rescans to ver 271 & then tirednconfused's rescans too.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120796

Better, i am going to try to post it one more time.
Let me know if it works.

sheets remaining to be rescanned -
SRC03-092
SRC03-095
SRC03-103
SRC03-107
SRC03-110
SRC03-114
SRC03-117
SRC03-120

v273 - I left out one of tirednconfused's sheets (02-172) since it has fewer numbers than v271. tirednconfused - can you check please?

Hi piscarus

The original 03-172 sheet had some src cases which were duplicate. I just deleted the duplicate ones and that is why the total count is down to 17 from 25. The sheet is otherwise fine.

Thanks

Problem Opening the file

Problem Opening the file, is this could be with the version of excel some guys are using?

02-056 & 02-059

Please include in the next version. Please note that there are two sheets. Thanks.