TSC I-140 March approvals

Does any EB1 cases filed before June 2001 are still pending?

My cases was filed in May 2001, I have not got any thing from my attorney. I am in desperate conditrion now.

Gking

Any predictions/advice/permutation-combination theory for RFE cases???

Looks like 11/15 is sort of being processed(I am assuming!!). You think it is worth calling TSC next week and checking on my case as my RFE was received on 11/23.

I think by the time we are out of this forum, we can call our selves "Ph.d in I-140".....

Thanks Gking.

RD - 10/22/2001
ND - 11/03/2001
RFE - 11/23/01(The AVM says "it was received on..." So I guess it is in their system on this date)
Catagory - EB3

I have sent a mail to my lawyer only yesterday to find out what the RFE was on. You think this plays a role? I have started to use the forum of late and listen to the AVM too. Will give info on my RFE when my lawyer tells me.

Broken heart, have tyou tried to seek for help from congressman?

I just finish my talking to the assistant of hte local congressman. She asked me for the case number, and she is making congressional call to the INS. She told me to wait for one moew week.

It seems those officers who are in charge of EB1 cases are all either sick/dead or fired by the government, othervise it is really hard to understand the unfair treatment among different category applicants within the same center.

Hi Gking,

This is really sad that there is not even a single Supervisor in TSC who thinks that without clearing backlog, it is not proper to process the November 2001, Feb 2002 cases. What did we do wrong that our case has not been touched so far?. Is there anything we can do about this other than calling the "knowledgable" IIOs who still say that TSC is processing April 1999 cases? They think that we are just fools and don\'t know what is going on in TSC.

Nan Shi
EB2-RIR
July 24th,2001.

What an efficent "talk" to TSC IIO!!!

This afternoon, I tried two hours to get thr the phone call,
and after waiting more than one hour, I was happy to hear the sound was
changed, I heard it was ringing to call an IIO on the phone and I knowed
I could finally talk to a dear IIO. But, it was too early to happy. After
that two ringings, it was hung up by the IIO. What an efficent talk!
I had been dialing and waiting for this call more than three hours!
He/She just picked it and hung up!

By the way, my case is EB1, ND in March, 2001. It\'s still pending in TSC.

Everyone knows what they are doing, but themself!

Missing July EB2 cases

I believe that Missing EB2 july cases might be transfered to VSC or NSC to avoid backlog.
NSC & VSC may process them soon. But in the meantime, TSC processed & approved the EB2 cases with ND after July\'2002.
Hope that all you get approved soon.

I-140 Approved EB3(RIR) RD-November 1st ND(APPROVED) February 26th

Hi my name in tracker is gowdru. Thanks for keeping the tracker.

I received the approval notice today.My laywers had sent the papers on October 17th 2001 (I thought that was receipt date, but it is not), the INS received it on November 1st 2001(I thought that was Notice date, but it is not -On the approval notice it says November 1st is Receipt date) and the case was approved on February 26th 2002 (on the approval notice that is the Notice date).

So to make it short

PD: July 5 2000 (Who cares)
RD: Novvember 1 2001
ND: February 26 2002 (this is the Approval date, I checked on AVM also)

I will pray all of will be happy like me shortly.

missing july cases

will the AVM indicate if the case was transfered to another center? i\'m sick of hearing the same message over and over again...

thanks.

EB2(RIR) approved

My I-140 is approved.

ND Nov 14, 01
AD Mar 7, 02

Checked AVM on March 8

Good Luck to you all

I don\'t think so

Whats_going_on

Believe me, I\'m in the same boat, and I don\'t think July cases were transfer to either NSC or VSC. They have been assigned to some TSC officers. I have no idea what\'s going on with them....Suspended, Hit by beer bottle, or vacation something... I got the feeling that they are just playing god, and we\'re so vunerable

God bless us!!!

EB3 Approved

My Case got Approved. I checked AVM this morning 03/09/02 10:00AM and got good news ( new song) i checked last night 2:30AM and it is playing old song with new waiting period 250 - 325 days. and this morning it changed.
Gking ur the man, i really appreciate ur support for all guys u shown. KishanPatel thanks for ur support also. Hope u get ur approves soon. and thanks for all guys in this form.

My info in I-140 tracker: name chinu (328). Hari can please update my info in tracker, with Category EB3 and AD 03/08/02
EB3 (non RIR) PD 08/31/98
I-140 detils RD 08/31/01 , ND 09/10/01, AD 03/08/02

Hi , H12GC, very nice to hear this good news. It is giving some hope regarding

our cases also. They are touched sept cases once again. With lot of tension I just checked mine, still old message. Hope my turn will ASAP including GKing\'s too. We are not far from ur case. Have a great weekend.
-ND: 9/14/01,EB3(RIR)

PS: for all, specially Gking, I have not seen any 9/14 cases so far. In tracker HariN case belong to 9/12(SRC-01-266-XXXXX) not 9/14(SRC-01-268-XXXXX). Any comments